Disband the Unconstitutional Military!

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
The Pentagon is seeking to restrict Servicemembers access to firearms.

What would the Military members use if they had to defend themselves from the Gubment? What would they use if America was invaded by a hostile foreign power? My God doesn’t the Military understand that we are talking the Constitution here? Disband them. Obviously the Military hates America.

What would the Military members use if they had to defend themselves from the Gubment? What would they use if America was invaded by a hostile foreign power? My God doesn’t the Military understand that we are talking the Constitution here? Disband them. Obviously the Military hates America.
"independent commission" = 98% chance of commies.

When I was on active duty in the army, anyone living in the barracks had to store any privately owned firearms in the unit arms room under lock and key.
Living in the barracks, but what if you lived in base housing with family?

Military is a collection of incapable meatheads incapable of self direction....Cops are those who couldn't qualify.

Living in the barracks, but what if you lived in base housing with family?

Base housing kept their firearms in their homes unless they were one of the "Extraordinary" weapons that required some form of special rules and the armory always met any and all of those requirements.. The Barracks kept theirs in the armories.

This whole thing is stupid. I was in charge of the Units Weapons. It's not like we didn't have time for me to go to the armory, check out the weapons and ammo, distribute them to those that were authorized to have them at the proper place. Mechanics, Cooks and Clerks didn't need to have weapons on a daily basis and it was deemed to be dangerous to have them unless it was needed. The SPs had enough in the vehicles and buildings to buy us enough time to get armed. It just went from a Security Group to an Army very fast. It isn't perfect but it's the best system ever thought up.

God Bless the U.S military. Those with a clue love you, support you and appreciate your sacrifices. Thst is all.

When I was on active duty in the army, anyone living in the barracks had to store any privately owned firearms in the unit arms room under lock and key.
Yep, you cant just have guns in your room on base. They have to be stored with the military police, or as they call them in the Navy, "Shore Patrol".

Yep, you cant just have guns in your room on base. They have to be stored with the military police, or as they call them in the Navy, "Shore Patrol".
Thievetry in the barracks. It's a valid policy.

Now this new Commie bullshit? Fuck them!

kennypower-FU.gif

The article states, "Limiting easy access to guns".

What would the military use incase your fantasy of an invasion happens? Guns.

Limiting easy access does not restrict or take away or ban guns.

Base housing kept their firearms in their homes unless they were one of the "Extraordinary" weapons that required some form of special rules and the armory always met any and all of those requirements.. The Barracks kept theirs in the armories.

This whole thing is stupid. I was in charge of the Units Weapons. It's not like we didn't have time for me to go to the armory, check out the weapons and ammo, distribute them to those that were authorized to have them at the proper place. Mechanics, Cooks and Clerks didn't need to have weapons on a daily basis and it was deemed to be dangerous to have them unless it was needed. The SPs had enough in the vehicles and buildings to buy us enough time to get armed. It just went from a Security Group to an Army very fast. It isn't perfect but it's the best system ever thought up.
Sooooo. Guns don't kill people but meatheads might. Protecting and "serving": "Ya want gravy onna them thar smashy 'taters son ?
" Yes sergeant. Please sir !"

Sooooo. Guns don't kill people but meatheads might. Protecting and "serving": "Ya want gravy onna them thar smashy 'taters son ?
" Yes sergeant. Please sir !"

Yah, meathead, you certainly do. And you would wash out the first week in the Military.

The Pentagon can’t do anything absent Congressional action – currently Congress is capable only of inaction.
That's not entirely accurate. If a local commander decides to make local gun stores off limits to his troops, he can issue an order doing so. Nearly impossible to enforce, but it can be done just like it's been done with other establishments.

That's not entirely accurate. If a local commander decides to make local gun stores off limits to his troops, he can issue an order doing so. Nearly impossible to enforce, but it can be done just like it's been done with other establishments.
Correct. Every base I've been on or stationed has had an off-limits establishments list that soldiers weren't allowed to go to that signed by the base commander, if I remember correctly.

In a Constitutional government like the U.S., the military works for the elected officials. That's why you don't see the president in a military uniform. Study Constitution 101 and figure who is at fault when the military turns on the public.

Forum List

Back