🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Disconnect

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
We are very lucky to have so many constitutional and legal scholars posting on these boards. It helps to raise the quality of discussion and their arguments are logical and persuasive.

Every day I read about the growing amount of evidence that has been assembled in the election fraud. Compelling evidence backed by sworn statements and in many instances video corroboration. It is overwhelming and I share the frustration of fair minded patriots that this criminality is seemingly going unpunished.

Imagine my shock when I wake up the following morning and find that Trumps legal team has lost yet another legal case in Shitsville. Every fucking day it is the same where a so called "Judge" dismisses the case and sneeringly disenfranchises millions of honest and legal Americans.

So here is the disconnect. Why isnt the evidence amassed by the USMB supreme court being used by top lawyers like Rudy and the girl with a blokes name ?

Why dont they point the Judge to the many powerful threads on this board. Threads like -

"I saw a black guy eat 50,000 Trump votes in a corridor at the voting place"

or

"Depositions prove that Venezuelan drones massacred Trump voters BEFORE THEY VOTED - MSM SILENT"

or

" Hunter Biden ate my hamster"

When will Rudy use this testimony ? If he doesnt get his arse in gear soon it will be all over and the commie steal will be complete.

Considering those 'headlines', wouldn't this be better suited for Conspiracy Theories?

Considering those 'headlines', wouldn't this be better suited for Conspiracy Theories?
No.

When there are conspiracy theories about Trump they are left in main stream forums here, and are allowed on social media like Facebook

But when there are conspiracy theories about our charished Progressive leaders, they are banned to the conspiracy forums and censored from social media

Understand?

We are very lucky to have so many constitutional and legal scholars posting on these boards. It helps to raise the quality of discussion and their arguments are logical and persuasive.

Every day I read about the growing amount of evidence that has been assembled in the election fraud. Compelling evidence backed by sworn statements and in many instances video corroboration. It is overwhelming and I share the frustration of fair minded patriots that this criminality is seemingly going unpunished.

Imagine my shock when I wake up the following morning and find that Trumps legal team has lost yet another legal case in Shitsville. Every fucking day it is the same where a so called "Judge" dismisses the case and sneeringly disenfranchises millions of honest and legal Americans.

So here is the disconnect. Why isnt the evidence amassed by the USMB supreme court being used by top lawyers like Rudy and the girl with a blokes name ?

Why dont they point the Judge to the many powerful threads on this board. Threads like -

or

"Depositions prove that Venezuelan drones massacred Trump voters BEFORE THEY VOTED - MSM SILENT"

or

When will Rudy use this testimony ? If he doesnt get his arse in gear soon it will be all over and the commie steal will be complete.
It’s almost as if the press totally forgot what they’ve been telling us....

55763228-5BB5-41D5-8723-B80EE554EBE7.jpeg

or

or

Seek help for your Chronic Clinical TDS / Trump OCD Tammy.

Ho wmany hours a day do you spend stalking POTUS Trump and the First Lady?

Forum List

Back