Discover your spirit animal quiz

You are a Wolverine! (your score: 24)

Wolverine.jpg

Characters: Lycas, Nilo, Sirin, and Drenis in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Marcus in "[ame="http://www.amazon.com/The-Wilds-Call-ebook/dp/B001VLXML6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=books&qid=1273160075&sr=8-1"]The Wild's Call[/ame]"
Powers: Fighting ability—strength, speed, and toughness
Nobody messes with Wolverines. You're fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. You might be a Marine, or a middle linebacker. You're the best at whatever you choose to do, because you give yourself no alternative.
Best matches: Bears, Cougars, Wolves
Watch out for: Crows, Owls, Swans

I'm an OWL! And I notice so many others are, too! I wonder if Lumpy is an owl? @Lumpy1

You are a Owl! (your score: 20)

Characters: Etar and Nathas in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Human lie-detectors
Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.
Best matches: Hawks, Foxes, Spiders
Watch out for: Wolves, Horses, Otters

Ohuh! [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] - I need to watch out for you? :lol::lol:

I am also an Owl. I love wolves and now I have to watch out for them. LOL

Nice to see so many fellow Owls, thanks for the mention Mertex.

I tell you, I always seem to miss threads like this. LOL

Oh, Here's my Stats too, just for fun:

You are a Owl! (your score: 25)
Characters: Etar and Nathas in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Human lie-detectors
Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.
Best matches: Hawks, Foxes, Spiders
Watch out for: Wolves, Horses, Otters

Here are your scores for the other animal spirits:
Hawk (your score: 21)
Hawk
Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Maxine in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory
Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.
Best matches: Owls, Foxes, Spiders
Watch out for: Otters, Bears, Horses

Crow (your score: 19)
Crow
Characters: Rhia, Coranna, Damen in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; John in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: foreseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection
As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, "Why?"
Best matches: Foxes, Wolves, Swans
Watch out for: Wolverines, Bears, Hawks

Swan (your score: 19)
Swan
Characters: Tereus, Kalia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy
Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking
Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.
Best matches: Wolves, Horses, Otters
Watch out for: Cougars, Foxes, Hawks

Fox (your score: 18)
Fox
Characters: Razvin in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Elysia in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Stealth, night vision, ability to read and manipulate others' emotions
Foxes are clever, perceptive, and shrewd. You're happiest working behind the scenes, pulling strings and watching others dance to your imperceptible tune. Independent yet highly social, you glide among your circles of acquaintance with ease, sharing your sharp wit or a delicious piece of gossip.
Best matches: Crows, Owls, Cougars
Watch out for: Bears, Swans, Horses

Spider (your score: 15)
Spider
Characters: Arcas and Nelma in the Aspect of Crow trilogy
Powers: Artistic genius, ability to see patterns and sense trouble from a distance
As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.
Best matches: Cougars, Hawks, Owls
Watch out for: Wolves, Otters, Bears

Cougar (your score: 15)
Cougar
Characters: Adrek, Endrus, and Daria in the Aspect of Crow trilogy
Powers: Stealth, strength, phenomenal jumping ability, as well as enhanced sight and hearing
Grrr, baby—you're the personification of animal magnetism. Your confidence, beauty, and athleticism make you the target of many romantically inclined individuals. Too bad for them—you don't stick around long enough to make breakfast, much less a lifetime commitment. Hello Kitty, Goodbye Heart.
Best matches: Spiders, Wolverines, Hawks
Watch out for: Swans, Horses, Otters

Wolf (your score: 14)
Wolf
Characters: Marek, Alanka, Kerza, and Kara in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"; Lance in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina
"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.
Best matches: Swans, Otters, Crows
Watch out for: Spiders, Owls, Foxes

Otter (your score: 14)
Otter
Characters: Mayra, Elora, Pirrik, and Zelia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Gina in "The Wild's Call"; Erik in "Storm Reaper"
Powers: Healing
Otters are nurturing, playful, and easygoing. You often put others' needs before your own, offering what seems to be a bottomless well of compassion and care. Though your decisions are guided by your feelings, at heart you're pragmatic and self-possessed, making you the ideal head of a family or small business.
Best matches: Horses, Wolves, Swans
Watch out for: Foxes, Cougars, Hawks

Bear (your score: 14)
Bear
Characters: Arcas, Skaris, Torin, Eneas, and Ladek in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Darien in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Fighting ability—strength and speed—along with powers of strategic thinking
You're #1! At least, you're happiest when in charge. You lead with courage, integrity, and compassion. People gravitate to your confidence and charisma, and they feel safe in your care. But be careful not to believe your own hype—stubborn pride is every Bear's downfall.
Best matches: Wolverines, Horses, Wolves
Watch out for: Foxes, Crows, Spiders

Horse (your score: 10)
Horse
Characters: Filip and Bolan in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"
Powers: Communicate telepathically with animals
As a Horse, you're sensitive, peaceful, and social. You easily make friends with members of all species, but you hold a special place in your heart for those who respect your intelligence. Sometimes your empathy can leave you vulnerable to others' moods or manipulations. Don't let one grumpy person ruin your whole day.
Best matches: Wolves, Otters, Swans
Watch out for: Foxes, Spiders, Owls

Wolverine (your score: 9)
Wolverine
Characters: Lycas, Nilo, Sirin, and Drenis in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Marcus in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Fighting ability—strength, speed, and toughness
Nobody messes with Wolverines. You're fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. You might be a Marine, or a middle linebacker. You're the best at whatever you choose to do, because you give yourself no alternative.
Best matches: Bears, Cougars, Wolves
Watch out for: Crows, Owls, Swans

You are a Hawk! (your score: 31)

Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Maxine in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory

Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.

Best matches: Owls, Foxes, Spiders

Watch out for: Otters, Bears, Horses

This is fun :)
I think I'm bipolar ;)

You are a Fox! (your score: 18)

Foxes are clever, perceptive, and shrewd. You're happiest working behind the scenes, pulling strings and watching others dance to your imperceptible tune. Independent yet highly social, you glide among your circles of acquaintance with ease, sharing your sharp wit or a delicious piece of gossip.

-----------------

Swan (your score: 18)
Swan

Characters: Tereus, Kalia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking

Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.

Best matches: Wolves, Horses, Otters

Watch out for: Cougars, Foxes, Hawks

I have this grey owl who sort of has started to hang out with us last spring. Now we think he mated and went off for a bit but he's showed up again.

My manitou has always been a red tailed hawk but maybe just maybe gracie's quiz has pointed me to a new spirit leader.

I love them all these beasts of the air.

:)

This is fun :)
I think I'm bipolar ;)

You are a Fox! (your score: 18)

-----------------

Well, your avatar is quite suitable already! :lol:

Dangit! I ran out of rep again, lol. I will catch y'all on the flipside. I am not thanking posts cuz that's how I know where I left off. I know. There IS a method to my madness. :)

For you owls out there..........

This is my province's deal. Like a state bird. I'm waiting for my husband to shoot me the pictures he took of our guy.

But this is what sort of hangs around me all winter. They are awesome. There is a baby who stays by us You should be so blessed as to see the adults.

Or better yet, hear them flying over you. The sound they make is from heaven as they glide above you. It takes your breath away.

great_grey_owl_000.jpg

For you owls out there..........

This is my province's deal. Like a state bird. I'm waiting for my husband to shoot me the pictures he took of our guy.

But this is what sort of hangs around me all winter. They are awesome. There is a baby who stays by us You should be so blessed as to see the adults.

Or better yet, hear them flying over you. The sound they make is from heaven as they glide above you. It takes your breath away.

great_grey_owl_000.jpg

It's beautiful.

Funny story, one time my cats dragged in a baby owl into the garage - I guess they had been playing with it, and it's feathers were all wet. When we first saw it, we couldn't figure out what it was....it looked like some sort of "voodoo" thingy. Anyway, we were looking at it and wondering who would have brought it there, then it moved.....OMG, when we realized it was a baby owl we were mystified. It was so cute, after all. It didn't live long, we were trying to figure out what to feed it...my daughter cried and cried over it!

You are a Crow! (your score: 19)

Characters: Rhia, Coranna, Damen in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; John in "The Wild's Call"

As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, "Why?"

You are a Crow! (your score: 19)

Also did as best I could for my darling wife, and she's a Wolf. We both rank in each others Best Matches, which makes total sense since she is my best friend and the person I choose to spend almost all my free time with.

Forum List

Back