"Discrimination" Is Not A Bad Thing

ffirmative Action discrimination against whites and males, still allowed by 42 states, still allowed after 56 years.

and fully supported by the Democratic Party, the party of slavery and segregation. The one constant is that the Democratic Party always supports some sort of fascist state sponsored DNA discrimination.

Liberal Hollywood, and media discriminate against Poles, Italians, and Southern Whites, quite often.

It seems even Liberals discriminate, but just often against the wrong people.

Sobieski vodka is awesome. Great alternative to Ketel One.

When I drink Sobieski Vodka, I think of Polish Jan III Sobieski saving Vienna / Europe from the Islamic Ottoman Turks in the Battle of Vienna in 1683.

I would say that Liberals in the US do the overwhelming majority of the discriminating, and have since at least the mid 1980s.
Make that early 60's (when Affirmative Action began)

Is it really a coincidence that the Liberal media who fought for Black civil rights in the 1960's - 1970's was also promoting Polish people as dumb in the 1960's - 1970's?

I suspect they were trying to dump Black prejudices onto Poles.

Leave it to liberals to create a new vocabulary for American English speakers. Words are transformed into how liberals would like them to be understood. In the liberal mentality, the word “discrimination”, is used as something bad, which we all must be required to detest.

One example (out of thousands) is the transgender person who calls opposition to taxpayer funding of sex change surgery >> “discrimination”. She (actually he) claims that this opposition is unacceptable, because it’s “discrimination”. This is ridiculous “logic”.

According to this so-called “logic”, it would be unacceptable to discriminate between free people, and criminals kept in prisons. It would be unacceptable to discriminate between 2 different routes of travel to a supermarket. It would be unacceptable to discriminate between 2 different color shirts to wear in the morning. Or to discriminate between having a chicken or turkey sandwhich.

Obviously it’s WHAT we discriminate about that makes the discrimination acceptable or unacceptable. Discrimination, in and of itself, is neither good nor bad.

In the case of the proposal for taxpayer funding of transgender surgery, this is beyond preposterous. When the VA doesn’t even pay for dental care for some veterans with service-connected disabilities, the notion of paying for some deranged sex surgery, should NOT even be on the table.

"Discriminating travelers fly United" - slogan from the 1970's

"Discriminating mothers choose Jiff" - Slogan from the 70's

To not discriminate between healthy food and poison is fatal.

The fascist left are simply insane.

Forum List

Back