Is trump a PWG candidate?

Trump has always just been a showman. Trump got his start in the real estate development business only because his father bankrolled him in the 1970s. Only a few years later he would face bankruptcy and multiple failed businesses. Trump’s own father had Trump removed as executor of his estate because he thought his son corrupt and incompetent. If it wasn’t for the Apprentice, Trump would have faded into oblivion.

Instead, Trump pulled off the greatest con in history. He convinced enough lemmings that he was a genius businessman and elected him to the presidency. He continues the con by gaslighting the nation that his failed presidency was a success.

In a bizarre way you have to admire Trump’s skill in perfecting the Art of the Scam.

Most of an entire generation of Americans have worshipped scam artists. It's a sort of sickness that pervades a huge segment of the American population.

It's a product of the massive, organized crime syndicates that grew out of the prohibition, combined with a very sick interpretation of 'Capitalist Competition'.

Profit justifies all. People want to be wealthy without doing anything to earn that wealth.

Or as they say: "Nobody ever got rich working for a living"

It's amazing to think that Americans used to be famous for their work ethics - not anymore!

When it comes to Trump, it isn't his finances that I'm alarmed about. It is about the people he's tossed under the bus in a manner of use them, then abuse them. When it comes to Republicans, Trump is very close to the bottom of my list. Unfortunately for us having the desire to ease off the liberal agenda for a spell there is no other realistic alternative.

When it comes to Trump, it isn't his finances that I'm alarmed about. It is about the people he's tossed under the bus in a manner of use them, then abuse them. When it comes to Republicans, Trump is very close to the bottom of my list. Unfortunately for us having the desire to ease off the liberal agenda for a spell there is no other realistic alternative.

What Liberal agenda? A few ideas that you don't like?

Do ideas scare you?

There hasn't been a significant liberal policy enacted since the 1960s.

If there was a white man running for prez in either party who had been elected as the DA of Los Angeles, the AG of CA, a senator from CA, and VP of the United States would he be accused of being an unqualified candidate as Kamala Harris is?

I'd be more inclined to accept the criticism if her credentials before being elected to any of those positions included multiple bankruptcies, zero public service, being a made up personality on a TV show, having a housing discrimination suit filed against her, and having admitted on tape to numerous instances of sexual assault.

Rather than debating if Harris is a DEI candidate, perhaps we should be discussing whether Don is the candidate of being a Privileged White Guy. Or if the POT ticket should be labeled as such since the singular reason JD Vance is on the ticket is being the recipient of Don's endorsement in his run for a senate seat. Prior to that, what were his credentials to hold elected office other than being a white male and writing a book?

Is there any reason to believe Individual 1 wouldn't just be a loud mouthed used car salesman in Hoboken if not for being a member of the lucky sperm club? After all, he almost squandered the enormous wealth he was born in to.

Donald Trump reported losses of nearly $1 billion over 2-year period, accountant says

TDS is often seen as causing people to write irrational and error filled screeds.

So this thread has an explanation for why it even exists. Logic and honesty aren’t involved as part of that explanation.

Forum List

Back