Disdain for Trump Runs Among Ambassadors

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Ask members of the Washington diplomatic corps about the cables that Sir Kim Darroch, the British ambassador who resigned Wednesday, wrote to London describing the dysfunction and chaos of the Trump administration, and their response is uniform: We wrote the same stuff.
Yes, yes, everyone does,” Gérard Araud, who retired this spring as the French ambassador, said on Wednesday morning of his own missives from Washington. “But fortunately I knew that nothing would remain secret, so I sent them in a most confidential manner.”
‘It Could Have Been Any of Us’: Disdain for Trump Runs Among Ambassadors

GOOD! This elitist, pompous supposedly intelligent are so stupid to discuss their personal beliefs without any misgivings as to their potential leakage goes to show why millions of people around the world are coming to believe Trump more than the NY Times, these politicians, these pious elitists!

Millions of us find that Trump is a loud, boisterous, braggart, who many of us frankly don't like ...personally! But we do know he is getting things done! DJI 27,000. Lowest black/women unemployment. Just like millions of people I've had bosses just like Trump...loud,boisterous,etc... but they got things done!
Trump surely exaggerates. No question. He repeats. No question. But he has a long time ago recognized that the masses of us don't have time for long winded politically/pompous driven intellectually (phony by the way) discourses of people like the above AND the MSM.

SO keep it up President Trump!
The more we read from the biased MSM the more we frankly believe YOU!

I voted for neither of the above and don't really see Trump as particularly bad. If the democrats would get over their sour grapes and actually espouse something other than "We're not Trump!!!!" maybe they will have a shot, but it is longer than last time at this point.

If someone had told me 25 years ago that the GOP would end up this anti-professionalism, anti-dignity, anti-intellectual, anti-articulateness and anti-decorum, I'd have told them they were nuts.

No problem. Pomposity, faux intellects like you still don't understand. Check out your relatives!
Vogons ...
Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 11.07.58 AM.png

anti-professionalism, anti-dignity, anti-intellectual, anti-articulateness and anti-decorum

So these are your criteria for judging Presidential performance?

P.S. Ross Perot almost won the Presidency 27 years ago.

Ask members of the Washington diplomatic corps about the cables that Sir Kim Darroch, the British ambassador who resigned Wednesday, wrote to London describing the dysfunction and chaos of the Trump administration, and their response is uniform: We wrote the same stuff.
Yes, yes, everyone does,” Gérard Araud, who retired this spring as the French ambassador, said on Wednesday morning of his own missives from Washington. “But fortunately I knew that nothing would remain secret, so I sent them in a most confidential manner.”

GOOD! This elitist, pompous supposedly intelligent are so stupid to discuss their personal beliefs without any misgivings as to their potential leakage goes to show why millions of people around the world are coming to believe Trump more than the NY Times, these politicians, these pious elitists!

Millions of us find that Trump is a loud, boisterous, braggart, who many of us frankly don't like ...personally! But we do know he is getting things done! DJI 27,000. Lowest black/women unemployment. Just like millions of people I've had bosses just like Trump...loud,boisterous,etc... but they got things done!
Trump surely exaggerates. No question. He repeats. No question. But he has a long time ago recognized that the masses of us don't have time for long winded politically/pompous driven intellectually (phony by the way) discourses of people like the above AND the MSM.

/——/ Good. We don’t need no stinkin’ ambassadors.

If someone had told me 25 years ago that the GOP would end up this anti-professionalism, anti-dignity, anti-intellectual, anti-articulateness and anti-decorum, I'd have told them they were nuts.
Pomp and circumstance does not equate to effective leadership, often quite the contrary. Obama was polished, politically correct, all about decorum. He was also deliberately divisive and one of the worst and frankly most dangerous Presidents we have ever had. World history is littered with intellectual, articulate failed leaders. I want someone who is who he is, and who above all else is dedicated to making America stronger for our future generations. There is no one among the Democrats who seems to care about that.

anti-professionalism, anti-dignity, anti-intellectual, anti-articulateness and anti-decorum

I worked for the Perot campaign as I knew his lawyer's office personnel and voted for Perot. HWB and George W were/are great Americans BUT both
didn't understand what was happening with Trump "deplorables" like me! Perot didn't like Pomposity as does Trump. And talk about a "boss" that many people
found hard to work for? Perot was that.

What else would you expect from career swamp dwellers as most sate department staffers are? Trump is out to break their rice bowls so of course they're not gonna like it.

Do people even bother to engage their brains before they take this kinda crap in?

A retired French diplomat gives angry American lefties something to whine about? This is more meddling by foreign agents in the affairs of the administration but lefties can't seem to get their heads around it because of TDS.

No problem. Pomposity, faux intellects like you still don't understand. Check out your relatives!
Vogons ...
View attachment 268808

Whatever you'd like. Your response is appropriate for where the GOP is now.

Pomp and circumstance does not equate to effective leadership, often quite the contrary. Obama was polished, politically correct, all about decorum. He was also deliberately divisive and one of the worst and frankly most dangerous Presidents we have ever had. World history is littered with intellectual, articulate failed leaders. I want someone who is who he is, and who above all else is dedicated to making America stronger for our future generations. There is no one among the Democrats who seems to care about that.
I know, that's the standard line to defend his behaviors, I get it.

I worked for the Perot campaign as I knew his lawyer's office personnel and voted for Perot. HWB and George W were/are great Americans BUT both
didn't understand what was happening with Trump "deplorables" like me! Perot didn't like Pomposity as does Trump. And talk about a "boss" that many people
found hard to work for? Perot was that.
Good for you that you worked for his campaign! I voted for him and was really disappointed when he pulled out. He re-entered but the momentum he lost was unrecoverable.

I voted for Perot in order to defeat Bush 41, who was a patsy for the Democrat Congress. That way, it took only two years to throw them out.

The cables were private and were leaked by pro-bexit pols in Britian.

You're just butt-hurt about the truth.

Gotcha

Forum List

Back