Disgusting party politics

All you have to do is watch TV news or post on forums to see how we've created this kind of environment. Decades of shock jocks and hate speech.

All you have to do is watch TV news or post on forums to see how we've created this kind of environment. Decades of shock jocks and hate speech.

Yo, you are right, you can thank Obama for the hate speech, go back to when he told the police they screwed up arresting the Black guy they thought was breaking into a house? It was called the "Beer Summit?" Enjoy!

"GTP"
Obama Devil.jpg

Yo, you are right, you can thank Obama for the hate speech, go back to when he told the police they screwed up arresting the Black guy they thought was breaking into a house? It was called the "Beer Summit?" Enjoy!

"GTP"
View attachment 67844
Typical clueless moron....... You actually believe "hate speech" started with Obama......... :lmao:

"GTP"
View attachment 67844
Typical clueless moron....... You actually believe "hate speech" started with Obama......... :lmao:

Yo, did you just get out of diapers? Wise Up Boy? You are a lost cause!

"GTP"
emoji_murder.png

Union Officials Admit - They Allow Veterans to Die, Rather than Interact with Republicans - SamePageNation

What the fuck is wrong with these people!?! Fuck both parties, they don't give a rats ass about anything... I'm beyond words disgusted with everyone in this one; R's, D's, Unions, you name it...

Thanks for posting this, EverCurious
I'd like to create more of an environment where we reward people for redressing grievances and solving problems instead of hiding or denying them. The whole Benghazi thing served as a glaring example of the worst of politics gone wrong.

Currently the legal system rewards people for "taking the fifth amendment" where if nothing can be proven then nothing can be compelled. We need to do the opposite and start respecting, rewarding and collaborating with people on openly addressing and resolving issues.

If we keep electing people based on who can do a better job lying and covering up for PR,
then unfortunately we keep getting the govt we ask for.

"GTP"
View attachment 67844

"GTP"
View attachment 67846
Projecting as usual....... I expected no less...... :lmao:

"GTP"
View attachment 67844

Regardless who started it, we are each responsible for ending it!

"GTP"
View attachment 67844

"GTP"
View attachment 67846

Yo, D. A., “If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.” — Barack!

"GTP"
d6be59b8e654d1f2695fae3b6ba92d10.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 67844

Yo, Emily? How long have you been alive? Okay, I rest my case!

"GTP"
5c52f66c89c692b54e4999d10b3d1b4d.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 67844

"GTP"
View attachment 67846

Yo, D. A., “If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.” — Barack!

"GTP"
View attachment 67849
Missed the whole point, didn'tcha...... :lmao:

"GTP"
View attachment 67844

Good luck with that one...... :lmao:

"GTP"
View attachment 67844

"GTP"
View attachment 67846

"GTP"
View attachment 67849

Yo, I can tell you nasty quotes all night son?
“I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money.” Barack Obama!
This Boy made his mistake, the first time he opened his mouth!

"GTP"
b50950d3cb285160fea6706be8f7af9c.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 67844

Yo, you might want to change your avatar? He died in the end!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 67846

"GTP"
View attachment 67849

Yo, I can tell you nasty quotes all night son?
“I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money.” Barack Obama!
This Boy made his mistake, the first time he opened his mouth!

"GTP"
View attachment 67851
Just to prove your bias? No need, it's obvious. Still missing the point....... :lmao:

"GTP"
View attachment 67844

Yo, you might want to change your avatar? He died in the end!

"GTP"
View attachment 67852
Hate to be the one to break it to ya Sparky but everyone dies in the end. Life, no one gets out alive........ Such is life. :dunno:

I took a nap and I'm /still/ pissed about this...

Can I be a conservative progressive? I have conservative fiscal ideological leanings, liberal "acceptance" leanings, but I think that both D and R parties should disappear. lol

Forum List

Back