Disinfecting The State Department

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
This is lovely. I hope they're afraid. Half the State Department should be fired.

Current and former career diplomats scoff at such talk. They say the real story is Tillerson’s contempt for a State Department workforce he sees as bloated, and one which President Donald Trump views as a Democratic stronghold loyal to Clinton, who served as secretary of state from 2009-2013.

Diplomats fear Tillerson transparency push is linked to Clinton emails

the less spent on the State dept, the MORE spent on WAR....

I choose the State dept.

Tillerson has no idea what he is doing and is simply not prepared to hold the MOST important job over the most important department in our government and rumor is, he is resigning soon....around the end of the year....so we will see....

it's a real shame what the Trump admin has done to that dept and we as a nation, are in more DANGER due to it, imo! :eek:

I choose the State dept.

Tillerson has no idea what he is doing and is simply not prepared to hold the MOST important job over the most important department in our government and rumor is, he is resigning soon....around the end of the year....so we will see....

it's a real shame what the Trump admin has done to that dept and we as a nation, are in more DANGER due to it, imo! :eek:

The State Department has in recent years become nothing more than a Democrat shill for foreign governments, to the benefit of Democrat policies.

They need to be purged and returned to their role as American diplomats, with American interests in mind, and primary.

I choose the State dept.

The State Department has in recent years become nothing more than a Democrat shill for foreign governments, to the benefit of Democrat policies.

They need to be purged and returned to their role as American diplomats, with American interests in mind, and primary.
on the surface, to laymen, I can see how you might think that, but the State dept's work, and their diplomats, believe it or not, is deeper than a pastry pie shell.... it's complicated, and very very very important.

It really is not a political tool, it's a govt tool of we the people, and our safety throughout the World....

sure an R president may have different opinions on different world issues than a D president....but neither is out to harm the 'other side of the aisle politically', they both strive to do what's right for our nation, when all is said and done.... again, imo. yes, mistakes are made, but not with intent to harm us.

I choose the State dept.

on the surface, to laymen, I can see how you might think that, but the State dept's work, and their diplomats, believe it or not, is deeper than a pastry pie shell.... it's complicated, and very very very important.

It really is not a political tool, it's a govt tool of we the people, and our safety throughout the World....

sure an R president may have different opinions on different world issues than a D president....but neither is out to harm the 'other side of the aisle politically', they both strive to do what's right for our nation, when all is said and done.... again, imo. yes, mistakes are made, but not with intent to harm us.

How silly. We're at war for the sovereignty of the nation.

What we have is the result of 28 years of globalist presidents and foreign influence, with State increasingly reflecting that peculiar philosophy. Now comes Trump, distinctively a fan of the nation-state and American supremacy mucking up all the work of the globalists and their friends on both sides of the aisle.

There will be enormous changes over the next three years. In eight years much of the damage will be undone.

Globalist influence in the United States has been set back a century.

I choose the State dept.
How about we just stop spending on both of 'em.

The State Department's primary role these days is to make enemies so the Military has someone to kill.

I choose the State dept.

Its a real shame of what bush and obama did to the state dept.

Forum List

Back