🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DISTURBING: New Information About The Assassination Attempt Emerges (Ep. 2288) - 07/17/2024

I suspect their call went something like these two warning calls:

Russia: These guys are going to do something stupid.

FBI: Who?

Russia: The Tsarnaev brothers.

FBI: What?

Russia: THESE GUYS RIGHT HERE ARE GOING TO KILL PEOPLE.

FBI: Yeah, sure. We'll get right on it.

or

Florida Lady: Nicholas Cruz is crazy and is going to kill people.

FBI: Who?

Florida Lady: Nicholas Cruz. N-i-c-h-o-l-a-s C-r-u-z. C-R-U-Z.

FBI: What?

Florida Lady: THIS GUY, RIGHT OVER HERE, THE ONE VISITED BY LOCAL POLICE MORE THAN 50 TIMES, IS GOING TO KILL PEOPLE.

FBI: Yeah, sure. We'll get right on it.

Podcasts from a former secret service agent?
All of them with the possible exception of Tucker.

Anyway I have an artist's rendition of what happened. ;)

IMG_6223_jpeg-3269570.JPG

The biggest new story I heard is that the shooters were inside the building (from the widows). The kid is setup as the patsy. Fire as soon as you hear the first shot (take out the kid). Trump turned, they missed.

Kid bought 5' ladder but pic shows 10' or 12' ladder. no way he hauled that in his car. Then his 5' ladder, he put that on top the rubber tool shed....which maybe should collapse? right next to the windows full of snipers.

I don't know? but interesting. Link is at other post.

what a sh*t show this is........~S~
College Education Is a Fraud and Should Not Be Rewarded

Diploma Dumbos show their mental inadequacies when they write or say Crooks' Neighbor instead of Crooks's Neighbor. This is dysfunctional, just like our higher "educational" system, because it makes listeners think his name is Crook.

This was proved when they used Owens' Wife instead of Owens's Wife. The next day callers started calling the SEAL who got killed in Yemen "Owen."

Forum List

Back