Dixon v Whitmer Final Debate NOW

Glad to see Whitmer escaped from those FBI kidnappers. I was worried she wouldn't make it to the debates.

I can't believe ANYBODY would even consider voting for witless after what she did with covid.

Welp...vote for your abusers and you'll get abused. Maybe michiganites WANT higher food/gas prices :dunno:

I can't believe ANYBODY would even consider voting for witless after what she did with covid.

Welp...vote for your abusers and you'll get abused. Maybe michiganites WANT higher food/gas prices :dunno:
Detroit will vote for Mrs Santa Claus.
The rest of this CONSERVATIVE state will vote for Dixon. It's going to come down to turnout

Tudor Dixon is easy on the eyes.
And she has the right vision for this CONSERVATIVE state
My brother is a rich white man. Millionaire. But he has voted against Bush. Or he voted for Obama. Once. He may have voted Trump then Biden because Trump was such an asshole.

So my brother is a RINO. That's what Trump Republicans would consider him. Not an election denier. Pro choice Republican. On some issues he's conservative and some he's liberal. We are not a state that wants to ban abortion. You'll see on Prop 3.

Anyways, long story short. He voted for Whitmer and on everyone else he voted for Republicans. You Republicans must be very afraid of Gretchen Whitmer because you have totally demonized her since the pandemic. SHE IS TOO AUTHORITARIAN you said. She's ruining the economy! She went on vacation herself and told us all to stay home! You even tried to kidnap her. Like Pelosi. Even my brother, a rich white man who's sick of the WOKE movement, voted for Whitmer. I think we all know Dixon is going to lose. Bad.

Forum List

Back