DNC cheats, gets caught,Bernie Supporters Say They're Voting For Trump now the consequences...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!

This week at the Democratic National Convention, much of the focus was not on nominee Hillary Clinton, but on Bernie Sanders and his enthusiastic contingent of young supporters. While some had speculated that Sanders supporters would fall in line after his endorsement of Clinton, it appears that this consolidation has yet to gain any momentum. Bernie supporters, emboldened by the recent DNC email leak, took to the streets in Philadelphia to voice their displeasure with Hillary and the Democrat party as a whole. With chants of “Hell no DNC, we won’t vote for Hillary” and “Lock her up,” the protesters...

This week at the Democratic National Convention, much of the focus was not on nominee Hillary Clinton, but on Bernie Sanders and his enthusiastic contingent of young supporters. While some had speculated that Sanders supporters would fall in line after his endorsement of Clinton, it appears that this consolidation has yet to gain any momentum. Bernie supporters, emboldened by the recent DNC email leak, took to the streets in Philadelphia to voice their displeasure with Hillary and the Democrat party as a whole. With chants of “Hell no DNC, we won’t vote for Hillary” and “Lock her up,” the protesters...

Hillarious isn't pissed off at Where'shermuzzle, she's pissed they got caught. Calls Trump a Putin spy committing espionage. Typical libtarded woman who gets caught fucking out on her husband and then blames the husband.

Maybe five of them, Vigilante, while millions of Republicans are NeverTrump.

people HATE progressives. no one wants to spend their life being thought policed. it's miserable.

Hillary's News bobbleheads keep quoting that 90% (Bernie/millennial) vote going to Hillary, it's a complete lie...

The morons such it up like all the other lies they're fed...such is life..

Last I heard today on the news - 90% of Bernie supporters will vote for Hillary. Stay stupid my friend...

12592368_1698062897128404_253757185416934447_n.jpg

Last I heard today on the news - 90% of Bernie supporters will vote for Hillary. Stay stupid my friend...

Who told you that? Hillary? LMAO

Funny...

90 percent of unwavering Sanders supporters plan to vote for Clinton in November

Funny...

90 percent of unwavering Sanders supporters plan to vote for Clinton in November

So the Washington Post interviewed all Bernie supporters? No one believes that bullshit.. not even you.

Funny...

Exit polls: Nearly half of W.Va. Sanders backers would vote Trump ...
thehill.com/.../279430-nearly-half-of-sanders-voters-in-west-virginia-would-...
The Hill
May 10, 2016 - According to exit polls reported by ABC News, about one-third of Democratic primary voters would choose Trump in a general election ...

What Explains the Trump-Sanders Crossover Vote? | New Republic
https://newrepublic.com/.../explains-trump-sanders-crossover-vote
The New Republic
Jan 12, 2016 - But the prospect of crossover voting between the parties still deserves attention, especially in the unique cases of Trump and Bernie Sanders, ..

Don't blame Bernie's #NeverHillary voters if Trump beats Clinton ...
www.marketwatch.com › ... › Darrell Delamaide's Political CapitalMarketWatch

Nearly Half of Sanders Supporters Won't Support Clinton: Poll ...
www.bloomberg.com/.../nearly-half-of-sanders-supporters-won-t-sup...
Bloomberg L.P.
Jun 22, 2016 - Instead, 22 percent say they'll vote for Trump, while 18 percent favor ... Clinton's paltry support among Sanders voters could still grow, as his ...

Squaw Pussy continues to post SHIT that is only LEFT WING BULLSHIT!

Funny...

So the Washington Post interviewed all Bernie supporters? No one believes that bullshit.. not even you.

I know Bernie's disciples are stupid - but I doubt they're stupid enough to vote for Trump. We shall see...

Funny...

I know Bernie's disciples are stupid - but I doubt they're stupid enough to vote for Trump. We shall see...

Now that's an honest Democrat opinion...:laugh:

Last edited:

Funny...

I don't think many will vote for Trump.. what I do think is they will stay home in record numbers and not vote at all.. My generation of voters are lazy for the most part.. They need to be inspired and Hillary only inspires the OLD CORRUPT establishment guard.. face it, Democrats fucked up by allowing the CORRUPT old BITCH to run.

Even if that is accurate it is still a whopping 1.2 million votes.

Why does the fake media always ask Hillery or Trump?

Forum List

Back