DNC Hllary Paid Trolls Go Wild Over Trump's First 100 Day Plan

Historymaven

Jul 11, 2016
Great first 100 days policy speech just given by Donald Trump.
Watch the trolls paid by the Clinton campaign attempt to obscure Trump's message.

Word to the wise: If a poster criticizes without any substance about the issue criticized just ignore them. The paid trolls are parasites - allowing themselves to become near worthless human beings.

Historymaven

It seems they are screaming most about his announcement that he will sue the crap out of his Democrat-inspired (paid?) accusers.

I guess the agenda itself frightened them into further speechless stupidity.

Congress better be eating its Wheaties. Very comprehensive.

If Ryan manages to keep his seat, he's going to be a very busy House Speaker working with all the initiatives Trump announced. I think McConnel is so easily intimidated he will instantly send anything Trump sends him to committee.

It seems they are screaming most about his announcement that he will sue the crap out of his Democrat-inspired (paid?) accusers.

I guess the agenda itself frightened them into further speechless stupidity.
You don't see anymore Democrat paid accusers coming forward anymore, do you?

Is that the speech where Trump threatened to sue anyone who reports his groping?

If Ryan manages to keep his seat, he's going to be a very busy House Speaker working with all the initiatives Trump announced. I think McConnel is so easily intimidated he will instantly send anything Trump sends him to committee.
I think they should all feel intimidated if that man is in the President's chair. Trump will fire/investigate/bring charges or sue anyone who opposes him. Why would he change once he's in office.
But I digress. The OP warned against that.

Is that the speech where Trump threatened to sue anyone who reports his groping?
Yes. But that was just the warm up. You should probably listen to it. Most comprehensive list of what he wants to do in the entire campaign. It's only about 20 minutes, once you get past all the blah blah blah.

First hundred days?

Build a wall
Deport 11 million Mexicans
Lock up Hillary
Deport all Muslims
Lock up those bitches who say he groped them
Cut taxes on all billionaires
Lock up Rosie ODonnell
Ban abortion
Release his taxes <just kidding>

First hundred days?

Build a wall
Lock up Hillary
Deport all Muslims
Lock up Rosie ODonnell
Ban abortion
You're pretty close, except he's not deporting all Muslims--he DID revert to stopping all immigration from terrorist hot spots again, though.

Wikileaks already showed where Ryan and McConnell have been working with the DNC for months to help defeat Trump. Do you think they will change course after the election to work with him? He will have to have them removed before he can get anything done. Perhaps Louie Gohmert would work with him.

First hundred days?

Build a wall
Lock up Hillary
Deport all Muslims
Lock up Rosie ODonnell
Ban abortion
The usual liberal reaction: Hysterical ranting when he doesn't like what a Republican said.

First hundred days?

Build a wall
Lock up Hillary
Deport all Muslims
Lock up Rosie ODonnell
Ban abortion
The usual liberal reaction: Hysterical ranting when he doesn't like what a Republican said.
Really?

What did I get wrong?

Forum List

Back