🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DNC Obstructing To Shutdown The Govt!

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
Can't believe the DNC could care less about our military that protects this country. But cater to the illegal immigrants breaking laws.Sad!

This is like the 14th thread with the exact same talking point. You are way behind, you other Trump zealots have beaten you to it

This is like the 14th thread with the exact same talking point. You are way behind, you other Trump zealots have beaten you to it

Wow! Typical redundant name calls that have gotten old. Hey, it's the DNC that's obstructing the chambers. Not the RNC, big guy.

I believe trump chumps are confused about as much as trump. Yep blame the dems after all they send out so many confusing tweets, like I will sign any bill, oh never mind I mean I want this, oh never mind Kelly don't know what he's talking about. You know an afterthought it's Trumps own fault and even the republican Senate and Congress agree, they get something together to satisfy this mornings tweet only to see another tweet at noon, Oh I didn't mean that.

My response confusing? Well can you imagine being an elected Republican right now? Trump is like a little girl in a candy shop and doesn't know what she wants from one minute to another. Blame goes to your orange dufus.

Wow! Typical redundant name calls that have gotten old. Hey, it's the DNC that's obstructing the chambers. Not the RNC, big guy.

I believe trump chumps are confused about as much as trump. Yep blame the dems after all they send out so many confusing tweets, like I will sign any bill, oh never mind I mean I want this, oh never mind Kelly don't know what he's talking about. You know an afterthought it's Trumps own fault and even the republican Senate and Congress agree, they get something together to satisfy this mornings tweet only to see another tweet at noon, Oh I didn't mean that.

My response confusing? Well can you imagine being an elected Republican right now? Trump is like a little girl in a candy shop and doesn't know what she wants from one minute to another. Blame goes to your orange dufus.

Of course you do the same redundant reply with no substance. Proving president Trump's point.

Of course you do the same redundant reply with no substance. Proving president Trump's point.

Just like your President, guess you're used to it.

Don’t blame me you were late to the talking points email.

It is not one party or the other, it is a combined effort of both parties not doing their jobs and the result will be that people who actually want to do their job won’t be allowed to

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

giphy.gif

Notice how bannon and other republican scum are afraid to answer the questions of congress

It is not one party or the other, it is a combined effort of both parties not doing their jobs and the result will be that people who actually want to do their job won’t be allowed to

Your short term memory acting up? Cry baby Schumer and Pelosi have been saying they don't want to have a "combined effort"... That obstruction is happening. Only to prove Trump's point, big guy.

Your short term memory acting up? Cry baby Schumer and Pelosi have been saying they don't want to have a "combined effort"... That obstruction is happening. Only to prove Trump's point, big guy.

Where's your link?

Oh Bannon and others not talking to congress is Dems fault ?? I didn't know that Thanks,,,,,, A perjury trap ?? For Drumph ?? He lies every time he opens his yap

Can't believe the DNC could care less about our military that protects this country. But cater to the illegal immigrants breaking laws.Sad!

As a shutdown wouldn't affect the military, why did you lie to our faces and claim it did? Did you lie because you're a moron, or because you're dishonest, or for both reasons?

Given that you so proudly lied, for whatever reason, and that you'll show no remorse over it, why shouldn't we correctly assume from now on that everything you post is a lie?

so when trump didn't invite them to sit down with repubs they should have begged??? I wish one DEM would tell Trump to kiss their ass you fn coward Just one

so when trump didn't invite them to sit down with repubs they should have begged??? I wish one DEM would tell Trump to kiss their ass you fn coward Just one

Does it have to be a Dem? Because I'd totally seize that opportunity if I had the chance.

As a shutdown wouldn't affect the military, why did you lie to our faces and claim it did? Did you lie because you're a moron, or because you're dishonest, or for both reasons?

Given that you so proudly lied, for whatever reason, and that you'll show no remorse over it, why shouldn't we correctly assume from now on that everything you post is a lie?
you could say that about most of these repub sheep here and not be far from wrong How they kiss the ass of this vile pos in our WH is disgusting

It's because of Bull Shit.
Democrats think they have plenty of people that love to give illegals of any type(as long as they're dark skinned) a big fat hug.....at the same time they're telling the military to go get fucked. Which is Bull Shit.

They support all of the following:

• Terrorists
  • Dictators
  • Gays who sell government secrets
  • Traitors (pretty much the same thing)
  • Children (but only after they're born)
  • Communist governments
  • Murderers and rapist (but only if they're illegal.....and black, Hispanic, or Gay)
  • People from other countries (not the white ones)
  • Our enemies
  • People who hate America
  • Racists (but only dark skinned racists)
  • Liars (only Democrat liars)
  • Fat people (only fat Democrats)
  • The handicapped (only if they vote Democrat)
  • The rich (only if they vote Democrat)
  • Hollywood rapists and child-molesters
  • Theocratic governments (only if they are our enemies)
  • And Satan

Last edited:
It's because of Bull Shit.
Democrats think they have plenty of people that love to give illegals of any type(as long as they're dark skinned) a big fat hug.....at the same time their telling the military to go get fucked. Which is Bull Shit.

They support all of the following:

• Terrorists
  • Dictators
  • Gays who sell government secrets
  • Traitors (pretty much the same thing)
  • Children (but only after they're born)
  • Communist governments
  • Murderers and rapist (but only if they're illegal.....and black, Hispanic, or Gay)
  • People from other countries (not the white ones)
  • Our enemies
  • People who hate America
  • Racists (but only dark skinned racists)
  • Liars (only Democrat liars)
  • Fat people (only fat Democrats)
  • The handicapped (only if they vote Democrat)
  • The rich (only if they vote Democrat)
  • Hollywood rapists and child-molesters
  • Theocratic governments (only if they are our enemies)
  • And Satan
Obama was/is the pinnacle example of dictator. As far as modern day. Mandating us. Then using the communist China tactic of over glorification over doing nothing but rely on government for everything.

Forum List

Back