Do all women act like this once they are married?

Any man black or white who has money must know that money factored into her decision.

It's why Serena married a rich white dude not a broke black guy. The country is full of black cinderfellas she went breast meat
Is he rich? I don't follow her.
Very rich. She just had his baby. Not that she needs his money but Serena is officially a billionaire. She's better than Beyonce as far as I'm concerned although she's amazing too. Do you think she will split with Jz?

Serena is ugly as shit
She's hot.

As for your girlfriend. Does she want him to move with her? Some women are worth following.

If you think Serena is HOT get EYE SURGERY
Debtors can't be choosers.

My friend got married in May and I don't like how she is acting toward her husband. It's like she is more DEMANDING and waiting for him to not give in so she can file for divorce. She is telling him she wants to move to Chicago and he doesn't want to move out in the midwest. So now that she is married she feels she can express what she wants in a demanding way?

How the fuck can a woman tell her husband she wants to move to a area and it has nothing to do with her job??????????

That's some BALLSHIT

Men do that sometimes too, but, no, not all women are like that.
Usually the person that does that (changes after marriage, making demands, taking liberties etc.) did not marry for love
My brothers very traditional wife was sort of demanding at first. My mom put her foot down with my dad because he was gambling.

Women are like dogs no offense. The man is the master but some dogs (mine) are the ones being served. Every dog will try to get away with as much as they can. They may even try to mount you to try and establish dominance.

Get me a beer. True test to see if your woman is well trained. Like asking a dog to sit

it

She said when she brought up moving to Chicago he was like...."let's talk about it later"

And she was like................."I wanna talk about it NOW!!!

LOL
Get a woman of your own, that's nothing son.

It gets worst than that?
Depends, you should meet one someday.

I;m in debt which means I am ineligible for a girlfriend
You're an american, of course you're in debt.
I'm not but now I don't have kids

it

She said when she brought up moving to Chicago he was like...."let's talk about it later"

And she was like................."I wanna talk about it NOW!!!

LOL

It gets worst than that?

I don't wanna be in DEBT

It gets worst than that?

I don't wanna be in DEBT
None of us do, but that's how our economic system was set up once it was no longer "legal" to own labor.

Is he rich? I don't follow her.
Very rich. She just had his baby. Not that she needs his money but Serena is officially a billionaire. She's better than Beyonce as far as I'm concerned although she's amazing too. Do you think she will split with Jz?

Serena is ugly as shit
She's hot.

As for your girlfriend. Does she want him to move with her? Some women are worth following.

That's how I know Mom loved dad. He was broke.

Serena is ugly as shit
She's hot.

That's how I know Mom loved dad. He was broke.
Mine to, it works for some who have not bought into the mass consumption mindfuck.

My friend got married in May and I don't like how she is acting toward her husband. It's like she is more DEMANDING and waiting for him to not give in so she can file for divorce. She is telling him she wants to move to Chicago and he doesn't want to move out in the midwest. So now that she is married she feels she can express what she wants in a demanding way?

How the fuck can a woman tell her husband she wants to move to a area and it has nothing to do with her job??????????

That's some BALLSHIT

I've been married three times, none of them acted like that. She's just bat shit crazy.

That's some BALLSHIT

What a nightmare, nobody wants to move TO the Midwest. Thats where people move FROM!

That's some BALLSHIT

I've been married three times, none of them acted like that. She's just bat shit crazy.

I guess it's because CHICAGO is soooooo much better than Philadelphia lol

That's some BALLSHIT

What a nightmare, nobody wants to move TO the Midwest. Thats where people move FROM!

Not even to a BIG TIME CITY Like Chicago?

That's some BALLSHIT

would you move to Chicago? Id rather live in Philly

That's some BALLSHIT

would you move to Chicago? Id rather live in Philly

Hell yeah. I love cold weather and cities with Big Downtowns

That's some BALLSHIT

Men do that sometimes too, but, no, not all women are like that.
Usually the person that does that (changes after marriage, making demands, taking liberties etc.) did not marry for love
My brothers very traditional wife was sort of demanding at first. My mom put her foot down with my dad because he was gambling.

Women are like dogs no offense. The man is the master but some dogs (mine) are the ones being served. Every dog will try to get away with as much as they can. They may even try to mount you to try and establish dominance.

Get me a beer. True test to see if your woman is well trained. Like asking a dog to sit
I have no problem waiting on and serving my man as long as he doesn't abuse the help

I've been asked to be the best man at 8 different weddings over the years. I've agreed to be the best man at two.

The other six I was totally against. And although those weddings went forth anyways, after those six divorces my friends later told me I made the right call.

That's some BALLSHIT

Shhhhhh. Don't tell them that.

Let them stay there. Lol...

Forum List

Back