Do all women act like this once they are married?

My friend got married in May and I don't like how she is acting toward her husband. It's like she is more DEMANDING and waiting for him to not give in so she can file for divorce. She is telling him she wants to move to Chicago and he doesn't want to move out in the midwest. So now that she is married she feels she can express what she wants in a demanding way?

How the fuck can a woman tell her husband she wants to move to a area and it has nothing to do with her job??????????

That's some BALLSHIT
I would usually suggest that you help your friend locate his balls, but in your care this is more like an airline attendant's instructions to place your own oxygen mask on first.

My friend got married in May and I don't like how she is acting toward her husband. It's like she is more DEMANDING and waiting for him to not give in so she can file for divorce. She is telling him she wants to move to Chicago and he doesn't want to move out in the midwest. So now that she is married she feels she can express what she wants in a demanding way?

How the fuck can a woman tell her husband she wants to move to a area and it has nothing to do with her job??????????

That's some BALLSHIT
My friend got married in May and I don't like how she is acting toward her husband. It's like she is more DEMANDING and waiting for him to not give in so she can file for divorce. She is telling him she wants to move to Chicago

So what's wrong with him? He should ask "What's stopping you?", and file first.

He sounds submissive. Looks like black women marry white men because they are easier to control
Nah. Its just that white men have something to take in the divorce.
Nah, it's just that that's the only reason women marry white men, to take their shit.
Any man black or white who has money must know that money factored into her decision.

It's why Serena married a rich white dude not a broke black guy. The country is full of black cinderfellas she went breast meat

That's some BALLSHIT
My friend got married in May and I don't like how she is acting toward her husband. It's like she is more DEMANDING and waiting for him to not give in so she can file for divorce. She is telling him she wants to move to Chicago

He sounds submissive. Looks like black women marry white men because they are easier to control
Nah, it's just that that's the only reason women marry white men, to take their shit.
Any man black or white who has money must know that money factored into her decision.

It's why Serena married a rich white dude not a broke black guy. The country is full of black cinderfellas she went breast meat
Is he rich? I don't follow her.

That's some BALLSHIT
If he was dumb enough to marry her without a prenuptial that's on him. It's one reason I wouldn't marry a broke ass unless I knew she'd never leave. Chances are he is whipped and married a bitch

They both make six figures
Do they both have six figure jobs waiting in Atlanta?

I work 7 minutes from my job but I could do it anywhere in the country or even Canada or Mexico. Shoot Europe if I wanted to pay the phone bill. Do they both have the ability to find six figures in Chicago?

That I don't know. Should have asked her that on the phone when she said she fell in love with Chicago. Her job sends her to chicago every 5 or 6 weeks and now she wants to ,move there

That's some BALLSHIT
I would usually suggest that you help your friend locate his balls, but in your care this is more like an airline attendant's instructions to place your own oxygen mask on first.

My friend is the women

That's some BALLSHIT

My friend is the women
Locate your balls and confront her, Jeebus. I'll assume you meant woman, otherwise tell the groom to spend more time with the other wives.

That's some BALLSHIT

Very rich. She just had his baby. Not that she needs his money but Serena is officially a billionaire. She's better than Beyonce as far as I'm concerned although she's amazing too. Do you think she will split with Jz?

That's some BALLSHIT

Very rich. She just had his baby. Not that she needs his money but Serena is officially a billionaire. She's better than Beyonce as far as I'm concerned although she's amazing too. Do you think she will split with Jay?
I'm not a celebrity watcher, but as you say, those ladies have no need for the men's $.

That's some BALLSHIT

My friend is the women
Locate your balls and confront her, Jeebus. I'll assume you meant woman, otherwise tell the grrom to spend more time with the other wives.

it

She said when she brought up moving to Chicago he was like...."let's talk about it later"

And she was like................."I wanna talk about it NOW!!!

LOL

That's some BALLSHIT

Very rich. She just had his baby. Not that she needs his money but Serena is officially a billionaire. She's better than Beyonce as far as I'm concerned although she's amazing too. Do you think she will split with Jz?

Serena is ugly as shit

That's some BALLSHIT

My friend is the women
Locate your balls and confront her, Jeebus. I'll assume you meant woman, otherwise tell the grrom to spend more time with the other wives.

it

She said when she brought up moving to Chicago he was like...."let's talk about it later"

LOL
Get a woman of your own, that's nothing son.

That's some BALLSHIT

Serena is ugly as shit
Damn shame, you had a real shot at that.

That's some BALLSHIT

My friend is the women

it

LOL

It gets worst than that?

My friend is the women

it

LOL

It gets worst than that?
Depends, you should meet one someday.

That's some BALLSHIT

Men do that sometimes too, but, no, not all women are like that.
Usually the person that does that (changes after marriage, making demands, taking liberties etc.) did not marry for love

That's some BALLSHIT

Serena is ugly as shit
She's hot.

As for your girlfriend. Does she want him to move with her? Some women are worth following.

My friend is the women

it

LOL

It gets worst than that?

I;m in debt which means I am ineligible for a girlfriend

Serena is ugly as shit
She's hot.

As for your girlfriend. Does she want him to move with her? Some women are worth following.

If you think Serena is HOT get EYE SURGERY

it

LOL

It gets worst than that?

I;m in debt which means I am ineligible for a girlfriend
You're an american, of course you're in debt.

Forum List

Back