Do Americans need weapons?

Lol, keep studying you do not understand our country. Lol Here our women have the same rights as everyone else. Also most people on what is considered the left here own guns. You say we are not as smart or courageous as we were during the revolution you would be wrong. Invade us pretty much everyone over the age of 11 will be packing. Good luck!
You don't understand your own country. Women in the army and fag in America appeared only a few years ago. America is still an extreme right-wing country, it is a unique country, it is not like any other country in the world in this.

left here own guns

By the way, this is most likely just a leftist initiative. Liberalization just happened with the arrival of the left, after the bush, somewhere around 2010.

Their plan is in 2 steps:

1) to untie the concept of weapons from the militia. Arm all the idiots and hysterics in order to exacerbate the problem, arrange provocations, deliberate executions.

2) Under the pretext of increasing problems with weapons, to impose a complete ban on the possession of weapons by anyone.

Thus, the feds will have unarmed states that they will easily subdue.

Even opiates may have benign uses. But harm outweighs the good.
Okay, you've just classified yourself. You are the debater who will not acknowledge that someone else is correct and posted information you did not think of. See, a simple, "Yeah, there are other uses for guns other than murder and suicide" would have shown that you're actually thinking and debating. What you're doing is desperately trying to avoid admitting that there are other valid uses for guns that you did not think of. And yes, of course, many dangerous substances have benign uses. Botulism is one the deadliest diseases known to man, yet women inject the botulism toxin into their skin as a beauty treatment.

Honesty and integrity come into play when you concede that saying guns are only useful for murder and suicide is flat out wrong. Let's put it this way. Did you know that the VAST majority of firearms in the US will NEVER harm a human being? Did you know that the majority of LEO don't even draw their weapon in the course of duty, let alone fire it at another human? Consider those when thiinking about the uses of firearms.

You don't understand your own country. Women in the army and fag in America appeared only a few years ago. America is still an extreme right-wing country, it is a unique country, it is not like any other country in the world in this.
Lol, women have been serving in the military for a long, long time. In uniform in combat units not as long. In every war since the beginning of our country women have killed for their country just not in uniform. A good percentage of the women here are packing. Our left is likely right of most in your country. I am a hunting and fishing guide. About twenty five percent of my clients are female.

Lol, women have been serving in the military for a long, long time. In uniform in combat units not as long. In every war since the beginning of our country women have killed for their country just not in uniform. A good percentage of the women here are packing. Our left is likely right of most in your country. I am a hunting and fishing guide. About twenty five percent of my clients are female.
there have always been non-combatant women, someone needs to cook food and sew, bandage wounds. Naturally, we are talking about combatants.

I am a hunting and fishing guide. About twenty five percent of my clients are female.
Hunting and fishing are women's activities
There is nothing masculine there, except for especially dangerous species like Lion Safari. Among all the forest savages, it was women for the most part who did this.

The "militia" comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense.
Follow the Money or You'll Be Led by the Nose

The political elite was too cheap to pay for a standing army, so they came up with this scheme in order to have civilians already trained and armed by themselves, at their own expense. The Continental Congress, the same people who wrote the anti-democratic Constitution, constantly short-changed George Washington's army, forcing him to extend the war eight long years.

We should have had a permanent draft from 1776 to the present day. Not having the elitists' gutless unpatriotic sons serve was another motive for relying on state militias.

It is illogical to think that an army of mostly draftees would be a threat to take over and impose a military dictatorship, which was one of the cheapskates' excuses for not having a standing army. They used a lot of imaginary threats to impose their elitist tyranny, which they are doing now, too.

Last edited:
Follow the Money or You'll Be Led by the Nose

The political elite was too cheap to pay for a standing army, so they came up with this scheme in order to have civilians already trained and armed by themselves. The Continental Congress, the same people who wrote the anti-democratic Constitution, constantly short-changed George Washington's army, forcing him to extend the war eight long years.

We should have had a permanent draft from 1776 to the present day. Not having the elitists' gutless unpatriotic sons serve was another motive for relying on state militias.

It is illogical to think that an army of mostly draftees would be a threat to take over and impose a military dictatorship, which was one of the cheapskates' excuses for not having a standing army. They used a lot of imaginary threats to impose their elitist tyranny, which they are doing now, too.
I disagree. Of course, this is not a highly professional army, but the meaning was different there, this is clear from the text of the amendment itself. It's against the feds.
It was possible to form professional units, probably they were too.

If it weren't for this amendment, there would be no republican system. When the people are disarmed, the federals immediately turn them into slaves and destroy the local authorities.

Lol, ok shortbus. Who knows maybe some day we war with your country and I get to hunt you.
Warriors are not hunters, fucking cretin. The best warriors that have ever existed are the Aryans. They've been killing lady shit like you by the thousands to one. They hunted hunters.

Here are the traditional hunters

fullsizerender-24-09-19-05-44.jpg

For these peoples, hunting was the main subsistence.

And traditional Americans didn't hunt, they herded cows, idiot.

evenflow1969 I've always been amused by people like you, jerks who claim to be "men" on the basis that they can put a worm on a hook. Show me a woman who can't handle it. I never understood if you are real idiots or just fooling around.

Warriors are not hunters, fucking cretin. The best warriors that have ever existed are the Aryans. They've been killing lady shit like you by the thousands to one. They hunted hunters.

Here are the traditional hunters

fullsizerender-24-09-19-05-44.jpg

For these peoples, hunting was the main subsistence.

And traditional Americans didn't hunt, they herded cows, idiot.
Lol ok shortbus. Lol proud Aryan that's sits on the couch. What have you ever killed? That chick in that photo would kill ya and clean ya then eat you with a smile on her face. What do you know about blood and guts and the smell. You are not aryan your bitch ass would throw up the first smell of blood and bile.
evenflow1969 I've always been amused by people like you, jerks who claim to be "men" on the basis that they can put a worm on a hook. Show me a woman who can't handle it. I never understood if you are real idiots or just fooling around.
Lolits funny that a proud Aryan keyboard warrior that know nothing about being out side thinks that's all there is to it. Mean while my 6 ft 1 blonde haired blue eye daughter would gut ya hang you in the garage and clean you like you were nothing. Never hunted either beast nor man and think you would survive either. We got soy boys like you around here and we let them sit in the truck while we go take care of the dirty work.

Forum List

Back