Do any of Pelosi's houses have walls or high fences.. photos

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Well, a libtard (presumably) said that N Pelousi's house doesn't have a wall around it. . looks like it depends on which of the 20 houses she owns.. (I don't know that she owns that many but I know she could afford to..)

Well, a libtard (presumably) said that N Pelousi's house doesn't have a wall around it. . looks like it depends on which of the 20 houses she owns.. (I don't know that she owns that many but I know she could afford to..)
I only know that every house The Pelosis have has a Rear Entrance for their Gay Friends and Prostitutes to visit them.

I only know that every house The Pelosis have has a Rear Entrance for their Gay Friends and Prostitutes to visit them.
LOL

really? Well, I know you are correct bc most houses do have rear entrances..

:)

However, not all occupants of such houses are fags..

All the nonsense going on over this event is politically motivated because of the fear that those supporting the R side will have a conscience over what America has now become.

Americans with a conscience or feeling compassion is long gone and fallen victim to political dysfunction.

Was it ever the world's greatest democracy, or was it more like a festering sore that refused to heal on account of the racism that was always brewing in the closets of the American south?

Is there any way back for America without old scores having to be settled with deaths by guns, of brother against brother?

Is the behaviour on this forum just that of the extremist element or does it represent the American people?

America is as divided and angry as I've ever seen it which is exactly what the Democrats want. They control the media here and this is all by design.

There must be plenty of video inside and outside and police body cams

I dont believe a word that the lib news media or the police dept tells us

Let the public see everything with our own eyes

Forum List

Back