Do Any of You Really Care about the 2024 Presidential Election?

I don't know where your opinion about Mr. president Joe Biden comes from - but "also" I never liked to kill Bin Laden. So Mr. president Joe Biden has my sympathy if this should be true. I had been satisfied when Osama Bin Laden had been in front of the international court. I was astonished about the brutal and cruel mind and the iron faces of the politicians of the USA who watched the murder on Osama Bin Laden in their personal "reality TV" - and were watched the same time on their own from the people of the USA in TV. Never the USA had been a such a strange country for me as it had been in this moment of history. Only Nancy Pelosi saved my belief that women are the better part of all mankind.
1. My opinion of Joe Biden is formed from following news reports. Here is one that says Joe is always wrong when it comes to foreign policy.

2. As for Joe's record of disasters as president. Here is my scorecard

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, twice,that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
How did Navy dropout Hunter Biden get to a $230,000,000 net worth? Selling accss maybe?
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

3. Why waste time and money in front of the international court? He killed 3,000 Americans not Europeans. We prefer him dead. I'd have buried him inside a hog. I hope they killed him with "piggy" bullets.

In 2024 Trump plays Wallenstein, Biden his opponent...

Last edited:
How are you beating the S&P 500? Any diversified (age adjusted) IRA,401K all down under this fraudulent regime.

Why would they be down?

Since Jan 21, 2021 the DJI is up 9.3% and the S&P is up 8.25%,

Why would they be down?

Since Jan 21, 2021 the DJI is up 9.3% and the S&P is up 8.25%,
So the inflation and the false productivity increases due to people being worth less to make it looks so is not part of this. Deduct the inflation and the false productivity gains from people worth less.

So the inflation and the false productivity increases due to people being worth less to make it looks so is not part of this. Deduct the inflation and the false productivity gains from people worth less.

Break out the numbers then if you think they should be deducted.

Death Angel, WelfareQueen and leftwinger

That's why you are ready to vote for a very good friend of autocrats all over the world? Did you notice that Donald Trump defines "An American is everyone who is loyal to me personally like I am on my own loyal to me - all others are anti-Americans!"

Words? I dont know who said what and coul care less.

Results matter. Trump got positive results.

Sophisticated. But I guess you are right: He was overall a person of extreme intolerance. Tolerance is also today often an empty phrase like "If you're not tolerant right now, I'll smash your face in."
Just like fascism.

... 3. Why waste time and money in front of the international court? He killed 3,000 Americans not Europeans. We prefer him dead. I'd have buried him inside a hog. I hope they killed him with "piggy" bullets. ...

If you would be a German then I would say to you now: "Wie können sie sich eigentlich nicht entblöden so einen absoluten Scheißdreck zu reden? Was um Himmels Willen zwingt sie wie Ihre Feinde zu handeln?" You don't need to translate this because this would be for you as strange as what you said here to me is absolutelly strange to me.

By the way: I told you yet that this song about duke Waldstein (called "Wallenstein") is totally absurde and the cliches in this song have nothing to do with real history.

Last edited:
If you would be a German then I would say to you now: "Wie können sie sich eigentlich nicht entblöden so einen absoluten Scheißdreck zu reden? Was um Himmels Willen zwingt sie wie Ihre Feinde zu handeln?" You don't need to translate this because this would be for you as strange as what you said here to me is absolutely strange to me.

By the way: I told you yet that this song about duke Waldstein (called "Wallenstein") is totally absurd and the cliches in this song have nothing to do with real history.
1. This is the translation from German to English
"How can they not expose themselves to talk such absolute shit? What on earth compels them to act like your enemies?

I have no clue what that has to do with killing Bin Laden? We hunted him down and killed him for killing 3,000 Americans on 9/11/2001.

2. I like the wiki version of Wallenstein. He seemed to be a great field general, but was poisoned by the emperor out of fear. I like the song.

1. This is the translation from German to English
"How can they not expose themselves to talk such absolute shit? What on earth compels them to act like your enemies?

I have no clue

That's what I said: There was no need to translate this because you will not understand this. You translated by the way the word "you" with "they" and "them" and the translation is in general not really good. "Entblöden" is a word which not existst in the English language for example.

what that has to do with killing Bin Laden? We hunted him down and killed him for killing 3,000 Americans on 9/11/2001.

That's what "you" did do and I contempt such a behavior deeply.

2. I like the wiki version of Wallenstein.

Totally uninteresting for me. Duke Waldstein is like a brother for me. Same Johannes Kepler - a Protestant scientist who always only got jobs from Catholics. This "conversation" between both men I admire very much (It starts automatically after 10 seconds):

He seemed to be a great field general,

Because he had to be one. But war was not really his business. War was his fate.

but was poisoned

He was not poisoned.

by the emperor out of fear. I like the song.

The song is not bad as long as someone knows that the text of this song is pure fantasy which has nothing to do with reality.

Last edited:
Trump isn't the Pharoah, he'd be president for 4-years to save the world from World War 3. Trump knows how to make deals, Biden is stupid and senile.
Neville Chamberlain was good at making deals... but deals aren't necessarily a good answer to someone like Hitler or Putin. Resolve is. Thank goodness President Biden is showing resolve.

Is anyone out there truly passionate about the 2024 Presidential Election? Polling indicates 60% of Americans don't want Trump to run and a whopping 70% don't want Biden to run. 38%, a plurality of Americans, feel a sense of "exhaustion," about a possible Biden/Trump rematch.

You Republicans go ahead and nominate Trump again, you'll get far more passion than you've bargained for.

Neville Chamberlain was good at making deals... but deals aren't necessarily a good answer to someone like Hitler or Putin. Resolve is. Thank goodness President Biden is showing resolve.
I support Biden's resolve in Ukraine.
Putin needs to know Russia's boundaries are set in stone.
I'd even admit Ukraine into NATO and give Putin 30-days to vacate or face NATO forces.

Chamberlain gave Hitler Czechoslovakia because it wasn't defensible. Ukraine is a proxy war with better geography.
What happened when Putin took Crimea? Where was Biden's "resolve" on that one? How much warning did Biden and NATO have for that Putin land grab?

Is anyone out there truly passionate about the 2024 Presidential Election? Polling indicates 60% of Americans don't want Trump to run and a whopping 70% don't want Biden to run. 38%, a plurality of Americans, feel a sense of "exhaustion," about a possible Biden/Trump rematch.

So I am curious how many of you really care. Do many Dems really, really want to pull the lever for Biden, or is it just an obligation because he has a D after his name. And for GOP folks, is Trump the only viable alternative, and if so, are you still passionate about voting for him. I am truly curious how people feel about this.

Thanks.

The election is rigged, there's no point in voting.

You Republicans go ahead and nominate Trump again, you'll get far more passion than you've bargained for.

Dimtard logic at it's finest. Vote for a diaper wearing vegetable (Biden) who's fucked over the Country because you think Trump might have touched you in your naughty place. Brilliant. :thup:

Forum List

Back