Do Democrat voters REALLY want Stacey Abrams?

I can't believe things have gotten this bad, but maybe they have. Are they really talking about a Biden-Abrams ticket for November? Who except for Trump supporters thinks this is a good idea?
I can't believe that anyone with at LEAST half a functioning brain (sorry libtards) would even CONSIDER Abrams as Vice President. The Hildebeast or Big Mike Obama would make more sense to me.

1589863733289.png

I can't believe things have gotten this bad, but maybe they have. Are they really talking about a Biden-Abrams ticket for November? Who except for Trump supporters thinks this is a good idea?
looks like you have ADS.
So what you are saying is you are all in with Stacey Abrams as Joe's VP pick, correct?

Democra leaders including Biden himself in 2008 provided specs for what they wanted in a Black President .... “clean, articulate, no Negro dialect” ( their words, not mine). In the eyes of Democrats, does Abrams meet this criteria?

He wants Michelle but I don't think she wants to take it on. I'm guessing Kamala too. Unless he goes against his own words, claims not remembering saying it, and picks a white male or female..or even a hispanic or asian. The only blacks I can think of that have the smarts are all conservatives. They walked off the plantation a long time ago.

I don't like it and I am a Trump supporter
I don't like Biden being on the ticket either

Look, if Trump doesn't win...Really, wtf

He wants Michelle but I don't think she wants to take it on. I'm guessing Kamala too. Unless he goes against his own words, claims not remembering saying it, and picks a white male or female..or even a hispanic or asian. The only blacks I can think of that have the smarts are all conservatives. They walked off the plantation a long time ago.
I’d like Connie Rice. She’s a bad ass

Forum List

Back