Do Democrat voters REALLY want Stacey Abrams?

Good one! How unique, a far-left Progressive with a sense of humor! Thank you!

I understand that the cult orders you to ignore the obvious senility and the other mental and physical problems of DearLeaderTrump, and to then project those issues on to Democrats.

However, you need to understand that normal people laugh at you. You can only gaslight the other apparatchiks in your liars' cult, being that they've been commanded to nods their heads, drool and agree.
People are shitting in the streets in Pelosi's district and she has the gall to say the President has doggie doo on his shoes. You people are nuts.

He won't be the nominee so does it really matter?

Are you saying Trump is going to quit, or are you saying Trump will have to drop out due to senility and other factors? You know, the bleach drinking, the drug use, the inability to walk more than 100 feet, all that stuff.

In contrast, Biden is sharp. Democrats don't have to worry that he won't make it to the election.

Are you going to let Pence run instead? He's kind of boring, you know. And stupid. And corrupt. He just looks not-so-corrupt in comparison to Trump. Who should Pence pick as VP?

If you think Biden is "sharp" you are a Red Helmet retard.

I can't believe things have gotten this bad, but maybe they have. Are they really talking about a Biden-Abrams ticket for November? Who except for Trump supporters thinks this is a good idea?

I can see a reason for putting Abrams on the ticket. She has strong appeal to suburban voters. That is a huge weakness for Republicans and why Texas, Arizona and Georgia are in play this year. Abrams won Gwinnet County which was the base for Newt Gingrich's rise to power in the 80s and 90s.

Well, dumbass, that's great except Gingrich's district did not include Gwinnet County! Where did you dig up that bullshit?

Gwinnet County is northeast of Atlanta. Georgia's 6th district which Gingrich represented is northwest of Atlanta and runs to the Alabama line.

You are full of bullshit. Abrams swept the suburban districts around Georgia. These were solidly Republican and likely will be solidly Democrat with Democrats controlling all the House seats. It did elect Gingrich for 20 years.

I told you, Gwinett County is not and has never been in Georgia's 6th Congressional district. You can read a fucking map, right?

The fact is that Gingrich's old Congressional District went solidly for Abrams. Your remarks do not change this.

Gwinnett
Abrams 57%
Kemp 42%

Cobb
Abrams 54%
Kemp 44%

Henry
Abrams 57%
Kemp 42%

I can't believe things have gotten this bad, but maybe they have. Are they really talking about a Biden-Abrams ticket for November? Who except for Trump supporters thinks this is a good idea?

I don't think a Biden-Abrams ticket is likely for a number of reasons.

I disagree. I think it will likely be Harris or Abrams. Abrams would be a play for the suburban vote, Harris would be a play for progressives.
Abrams is a play for the urban vote as most suburban voters are not making the same mistake they did with Obama, voting for skin color rather than qualifications..

Abrams is a play for the suburban vote. Suburban voters are not repeating the mistake they made in supporting Trump. Even in red states, suburban voters are moving towards Democrats.

Good one! How unique, a far-left Progressive with a sense of humor! Thank you!

I understand that the cult orders you to ignore the obvious senility and the other mental and physical problems of DearLeaderTrump, and to then project those issues on to Democrats.

However, you need to understand that normal people laugh at you. You can only gaslight the other apparatchiks in your liars' cult, being that they've been commanded to nods their heads, drool and agree.
Trump is an egomaniacal boor but that’s standard for NYC.
But you need to cite examples of the alleged senility and mental and physical problems. Otherwise you’re just parroting what your cult tells you.

Abrams is a play for the suburban vote. Suburban voters are not repeating the mistake they made in supporting Trump. Even in red states, suburban voters are moving towards Democrats.

What possible reason would suburbanites have to want Stacey Abrams? The woman has no accomplishments other than losing a governor's race and serving as a state legislator in an urban district where she has no specific achievements to speak of. Furthermore, she suffers from delusions of grandeur. She lost the gubernatorial race fair and square and refused to accept it. She has openly admitted she is in favor of identity politics and she is a race hustler. How is that attractive to suburbanites who are mostly white voters?

But you need to cite examples of the alleged senility and mental and physical problems.

His inability to finish a sentence.

The insane things he says in those sentences.

His often dilated pupils.

His weird slurs and spasms.

And he had to use a golf cart when every other world leader just walked.
You need to cite examples. I’ll cut him slack on the golf cart thing. He is well into his 70’s.

I don't hear anyone talking about Abrams for VP - but I hear a lot of people talking about Dr. Susan Rice. She is my 1st choice. She is brilliant and highly qualified. Go Susan!

She doesn't have a prayer. You seem to have forgotten she appeared on five consecutive Sunday news shows and LIE on each one. In a way, it looked like former President Bill Clinton pointing his finger at the camera and lying to us that "I did not have sex with THAT woman".

Trump supporters wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face. Like Donald Trump, they tell so many lieas they can'6t keep track of them.

What possible reason would suburbanites have to want Stacey Abrams? The woman has no accomplishments other than losing a governor's race and serving as a state legislator in an urban district where she has no specific achievements to speak of. Furthermore, she suffers from delusions of grandeur. She lost the gubernatorial race fair and square and refused to accept it. She has openly admitted she is in favor of identity politics and she is a race hustler. How is that attractive to suburbanites who are mostly white voters?

Suburban voters in the Atlanta area went heavily for Abrams over Kemp. She won Gwinnet by 15, Cobb by nearly 10 and Henry by 15. All of these are white, suburban counties. She won Gingrich's old Congressional district which is mostly white. Apparently you are incapable of reading. The Republicans had to pull every dirty trick in the book to prevent people from voting and they got a narrow 1 point win. Trump is the only hustler around here.

Suburban voters in the Atlanta area went heavily for Abrams over Kemp. She won Gwinnet by 15, Cobb by nearly 10 and Henry by 15. All of these are white, suburban counties. She won Gingrich's old Congressional district which is mostly white. Apparently you are incapable of reading. The Republicans had to pull every dirty trick in the book to prevent people from voting and they got a narrow 1 point win. Trump is the only hustler around here.

You are trying to compare a midterm election with a presidential one. They are completely different dynamics. Remember the 1994 and 2010 midterms when the Republicans spanked the Democrats even harder than the Democrats did to them in 2018? The Republicans were giddy that was some indication they were going to take out Clinton in 96 and Obama in 12. It didn't happen. Many of those Congressional districts that swung to the Republicans in the midterms moved back to the D column in the presidential race.

Remember that Joe Biden is 78 years old. There is a fair chance he won't survive his first term if he wins, which means the VP pick could end up being president. I don't think there is going to be a whole lot of confidence in Stacey Abrams possibly being president of the United States. My money is on Amy Klobuchar being his pick.

Furthermore, regarding Georgia, the Republicans didn't pull any dirty tricks. They followed the law on the books, a law that was put into place by the Democrats 20 years earlier.

I can see a reason for putting Abrams on the ticket. She has strong appeal to suburban voters. That is a huge weakness for Republicans and why Texas, Arizona and Georgia are in play this year. Abrams won Gwinnet County which was the base for Newt Gingrich's rise to power in the 80s and 90s.

Well, dumbass, that's great except Gingrich's district did not include Gwinnet County! Where did you dig up that bullshit?

Gwinnet County is northeast of Atlanta. Georgia's 6th district which Gingrich represented is northwest of Atlanta and runs to the Alabama line.

You are full of bullshit. Abrams swept the suburban districts around Georgia. These were solidly Republican and likely will be solidly Democrat with Democrats controlling all the House seats. It did elect Gingrich for 20 years.

I told you, Gwinett County is not and has never been in Georgia's 6th Congressional district. You can read a fucking map, right?

The fact is that Gingrich's old Congressional District went solidly for Abrams. Your remarks do not change this.

Gwinnett
Abrams 57%
Kemp 42%

Cobb
Abrams 54%
Kemp 44%

Henry
Abrams 57%
Kemp 42%

(shrugs) She lost

Why are trump sycophants so scared of her?

Gwinnett
Abrams 57%
Kemp 42%

Cobb
Abrams 54%
Kemp 44%

Henry
Abrams 57%
Kemp 42%

Listen up shit for brains, those counties were redrawn into the 6th district in 2010. Now, STFU with your false comparison.

Forum List

Back