Do Lib Dems detest western culture and is an open southern border essential to root out western civilization / culture and to longterm Democrat rule?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Why would those who genuinely care about the future of America want to morph our nation into something unlike the social construct it was built and pillared on?
Are you worried that western culture is so weak that it will fail in the marketplace of ideas? No one has a monopoly on good ideas.

Why would those who genuinely care about the future of America want to morph our nation into something unlike the social construct it was built and pillared on?
No. Every nation, every economy, every society at some point has to EVOLVE. Or it stagnates and dies.
Prager is such a fraud. Trying so hard to be alt-right...and failing miserably.

Dems would secure the border if the GOP agree to fund the border wall security

It’s the culture that built the wealthiest most powerful nation on earth in a very short 150 years….not sure about the FEELZ stuff you speak of.
Touchy feely from a govt dependent is feelz baloney.

Are you worried that western culture is so weak that it will fail in the marketplace of ideas? No one has a monopoly on good ideas.
That’s kinda the premise of the thread…..The ideals of western culture, the ideals that built the greatest nation on earth is and will definitely “fail“ in this Dem manufactured “marketplace of ideas”…..It could never fail within a marketplace of ideas amongst real core Americans.

Last edited:
I think it's a gross underestimation of our nation to believe we'll be destroyed by migrants. Sooner or later everybody will be mixed and white people will be rare. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

I think it's a gross underestimation of our nation to believe we'll be destroyed by migrants. Sooner or later everybody will be mixed and white people will be rare. I don't think it's that big of a deal.
That’s a cool feel good theory….Where is TODAYS multiculturalism working? What diverse community, city state or nation is safe, clean, productive, united and ‘America like’?

That’s a cool feel good theory….Where is TODAYS multiculturalism working? What diverse community, city state or nation is safe, clean, productive, united and ‘America like’?
I don't know. I do know life in this nation remains easy if you have some sense and are willing to work.

Hahaha…you nailed it there.
Libs-
“Father Government, please make us feel good about ourselves….do so and you will own us forever, we will shackle ourselves to your plantation for eternity.”
Ain’t that right konradv ?
Unfortunately they can only elevate and make themselves feel good by trying to make thinkers who already feel good feel bad.
Very destructive way of “living”

Why do you think, feel actually, that one race becoming rare is a good thing?
Racism Is the answer.

Forum List

Back