Do not let Trump supporters attend or watch NFL or NBA

The only people that should attend NFL and NBA games are those who swear a hatred for America.
If you think what players did this weekend was hatred towards America you do not know what America is about.
America is the greatest country in the world because we allow all to point how we can be better.
Oh, you mean like threaten people on an anon message board that yer gonna come get us? Pardon...cough..but...:rofl:
not you dotard. Don't worry.
Worried? BWAHAAHAHAHA.
Please, MrMudd...don't hit me wif dat mouse! NOOOOO! Not the....MOUSEPAD!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!

:asshole:

The only people that should attend NFL and NBA games are those who swear a hatred for America.
If you think what players did this weekend was hatred towards America you do not know what America is about.
America is the greatest country in the world because we allow all to point how we can be better.

Yes and the FLAG represents that...Genuflection is a sign of subservience. Leave it to those knuckle-dragging goof-balls to fall for the typical leftist tactic of turning everything upside down and calling it right-side up in the name of 'progress.'
our country is great and will get better
you are a sorry piece of sh##, and will only get worse

Methinks the wuss is the one waving his pudgy fists and wailing great tears of anger...on a message board. :rofl:
You know he ain't going to draw shit at the next sale. I think I will pair him with that fake lawyer Jillian.

Do not let Trump supporters attend or watch NFL or NBA. Trump is telling his supporters not to attend NFL games. The hell with Trump and his supporters. Do not let them attend or watch the NFL or the NBA.
Let them enjoy NASCAR with all the white supremacists.

What a great way to celebrate freedom of speech!

Whew!!! I thought I was gonna get zapped with the MousePad. What a way to go, dear cruel world. :D

Do not let Trump supporters attend or watch NFL or NBA. Trump is telling his supporters not to attend NFL games. The hell with Trump and his supporters. Do not let them attend or watch the NFL or the NBA.
trump-nascar-tweet-fox59.jpg

NASCAR "loudly and clearly" respecting "our country and our flag."
DKkk_flXoAEeC31.jpg

20170926_020810.jpg

DKkk_flXoAEeC31.jpg
And when your dumb ass is in Alabama you better salute the one with Hank Williams Jr or get your ass kicked.

Well, this is one version of what the American Flag means, check out the link, the folding of the flag I should have known... the one ? quiz was interesting..

Colors of the Flag

The colors were deliberately chosen to represent a theme that our founding fathers felt was important to the building of our nation.

• Red stands for courage, hardiness, and bloodshed. Courage because our country is based on the courage of separating from what we once knew, courage of starting over, courage of fighting for our freedom. Hardiness because our founding fathers believed our country will outlast the land that we came from. Finally, blood shed to honor all those who lost their life for our freedom and our country.
  • White stands for purity and vigilance: purity because our country is independent and is not corrupted by any other country. Vigilance because our country needs to be alert and careful in the choices we make.
  • Blue stands for justice and perseverance: justice because it is the basis of our country, and perseverance because although our nation is young, we will stand strong against all opposition.

What Does the American Flag Mean?

DKkk_flXoAEeC31.jpg
What's the matter Ed, you never owned a Mopar?

That isn't what they are doing. They are expressing their contempt for America, and nothing more. I hope they enjoy the unemployment line, because that's where they are headed.

No moron, what they are doing is based on a lie, America was not made great by lies.

Forum List

Back