Do Repubs REALLY want Sanford (R-SC) to win tomorrow?

There are douchbags in both parties. Always have been and always will be.

Its up to the voters in SC if he gets in.

What difference does it make??

If I were a Repub in Washington, I would not want that guy coming up to Washington and being seen for 126 days out of the year (Cantor (R) has the House off for 239 days this coming session) Want a Job With 239 Vacation Days? Become a Member of Congress

Case in point- they already have Vitter (R) up there. Adding Sanford would only be another thumb in the eye/daily reminder of their hypocrisy.

Hmmmmm.....you wanted clinton in office.

As usual the radical left sets the bar pretty high. Democrat congressman Garry Studds got a standing "O" from democrats when he returned from a suspension for raping an underage male page. Barney Frank had a homosexual prostitution ring operating out of his D.C. apartment and Bubba Bill was sexually abusing an intern barely older than his daughter.

When you have no standards, you're incapable of hypocrisy. They do love to see any hint of it in others, though.

Conservatives used to say 'character matters' back in the Clinton years. That was their big catchphrase.

I think that fad is over.

Didn't they refer to themselves as the "party of family values" or some such phrase? :rofl:

The ultimate irony was in 1998 when a Republican Senator said that Bill Clinton's infidelity,

alone,

should disqualify him from holding office.

That senator was David Vitter.

I love the smell of scorched democrat in the morning, it smells like..........

Victory

Not that I have a stake in the SC voting game

But I would sooner vote for a person who supports more fiscal conservative issues, and falls a bit short on a moral bar set higher.. than someone who votes more fiscally progressive issues, and takes a tiny jump above a moral standard that is set low enough that an ant would have a problem limbo-ing under it

Conservatives used to say 'character matters' back in the Clinton years. That was their big catchphrase.

I think that fad is over.

Didn't they refer to themselves as the "party of family values" or some such phrase? :rofl:

The ultimate irony was in 1998 when a Republican Senator said that Bill Clinton's infidelity,

alone,

should disqualify him from holding office.

That senator was David Vitter.

sure and the current prezbo said

raising the debt was unpatriotic

Ya know, On my way to work and back every day I will sometimes take a detour and drive by John Edwards house that he grew up in and I just shake my head. it works both ways.

w/ the diff that Democrats never claimed to be the "party of family values" :thup:

They are far worse
They claim to be for the little guy, yet raise energy prices, food prices all in the name of environmentalism....and of course it doesnt effect thier rich

They claim to be for kids, yet support abortion
They claim to be for blacks, yet stick them in ghettos, tell them here's your check, where's my vote

yeah democrats are waaaaaay more hypocritical

Oh and when did the democrats come out in support of adultry?

And I thought democrats said a sex life was personal....hmmmmmmmmm

Forum List

Back