Do the Dems/Liberals want ISIS to control Iraq or not?

The middle east has never seen the full might and power of the American military. I think we should bomb them to hell, and then if another group pops up bomb them to hell, then rinse and repeat as necessary. That;s how to keep the cockroaches at bay.

So that's one vote for "Yes"

The middle east has never seen the full might and power of the American military. I think we should bomb them to hell, and then if another group pops up bomb them to hell, then rinse and repeat as necessary. That;s how to keep the cockroaches at bay.

thank you michael savage

thank you michael savage

A broken clock is right twice a day :dunno:

thank you michael savage

More special forces in, assess the situation, continue on from there.

thank you michael savage

agreed. if we let iraq be controlled, even a little, by ISIS, it was all for naught. i read today that this has upset many vets who feel their service there has been for naught.

odd....nothing from the dems or liberals

why is that? is it because they want terrorists to control iraq?

odd....nothing from the dems or liberals

why is that? is it because they want terrorists to control iraq?

Could care less.

I Prefer terrorist did not control Iraq but there is nothing we can do about it as ten years of fighting proved. If we had stayed in 20 years, we'd just be facing the same issue in 2024 instead of 2014.

It seems what they want is for the situation to resolve it's self in a way favorable to the west but without and substantial involvement from the U.S. How this would happen I don't know.

It seems what they want is for the situation to resolve it's self in a way favorable to the west but without and substantial involvement from the U.S. How this would happen I don't know.

Maybe Obama can sit down with Putin and get some ideas.

thank you michael savage

agreed. if we let iraq be controlled, even a little, by ISIS, it was all for naught. i read today that this has upset many vets who feel their service there has been for naught.

It wasn't, but the transition from subjugated to liberated is rarely without rough intervals. This rough in the Everest sense of the word, not a "rocky patch".

thank you michael savage

It also upsets many vets that there have been calls to send them back in. Those with any brains realize the military has been ground down by over 10 years of conflict and that it's time for the Iraqis to be responsible for their own future.

It also upsets many vets that there have been calls to send them back in. Those with any brains realize the military has been ground down by over 10 years of conflict and that it's time for the Iraqis to be responsible for their own future.

So says the President, yet, we are sending "military advisors". I find those who propose carpet bombing the land to lack insight myself. Our military has not been used wisely since 2003 yes, but the situation was worse after WWII, yet we got involved in Korea a few years after.

Forum List

Back