Do The Dumb People Of The World Hate The Smart People Of The World?

Generally, it's blacks, muslims, gays, and democrats hating whites, Asians, Jews, and Republicans

Why is that?

You wrote about dumb people in your title, then made it about race in your OP.

That's not too smart, is it?

I generally find that dumb white people try and pretend they're smart by going "look, look, white people are smart"..... d'oh

Generally, it's blacks, muslims, gays, and democrats hating whites, Asians, Jews, and Republicans

Why is that?
When i was around 14 years old, my older sister took me to the millionaire homes. I asked what you had to do to get that rich. She said that most were doctors, or lawyers, or very good business men. Instead of me being jealous of their wealth, i decided that i was going to learn what it takes to be rich. Got skills that enabled me to ask very high wages, went over seas where i paid zero taxes for 5 1/2 years, invested heavily into stocks, came back very well off. That is the difference between someone who is smart and someone who has only 1/4 of a brain....1/4 of a brain are the progressive slaves.....

Why is that?

I generally find that dumb white people try and pretend they're smart by going "look, look, white people are smart"..... d'oh
Oh i see, when you say all the people(blacks, muslims, gays and "DEMOCRATS(white black or brown) you instantly have to use the race card typical of a progressive slave....

• Banned

Personally, I think white liberals are the dumbest people on the planet

Well, those who aren't are far worse. They spew hate, nonstop and look down the nose because despite their intelligence they are incurably angry about their lives.

Why is that?

Why do dumb people hate smart people?

That explains why nobody hates you.
Well my God you believed Fauci when we told you he was a Quack a year ago and cock gobbled every word of the fraud. Then we told you the Russia hoax was hilarious bullshit you didn't listen.

So you responding here means you are not dumb, but you are a fucking retard. This thread is not about retarded mother fuckers dummy so scram

Well, those who aren't are far worse. They spew hate, nonstop and look down the nose because despite their intelligence they are incurably angry about their lives.
This is why over half of young woke libturd white woman are diagnosed with severe damaged goods in the head

But their still good for a blowjob and ass fuck though. no need to waste anything

Yeah? How much experience do you have with people on the planet to know whether this is true or not?

How many foreign languages to you speak in order to communicate with such people?

How many foreign countries have you been to and lived in to know this?

Yeah? How much experience do you have with people on the planet to know whether this is true or not?

How many foreign languages to you speak in order to communicate with such people?

You don't have to do a lot of research on the subject, just be honest

You don't have to do a lot of research on the subject, just be honest
In a thread from a few years ago, he characterized the 11 year old victims of Muslim rape gangs as engaging in consensual sex.

Whatever experience he has, I don't think you really want to go there.

Forum List

Back