🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do The Dumb People Of The World Hate The Smart People Of The World?

To me, if a person is brain challenged enough, they won't be able to see any difference between one person and another. In other words, they may be the ones that you may have to keep your distance from should they decide to only enable a demon possessed person.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I can speak only for myself.

I am one of the dumb people in this world.

The only reason that I passed physics class and algebra class in high school, for example, is that my teachers felt pity for me and that it was a private school that cost my parents thousands of dollars in tuition.

I envy smart people.

I am grateful to smart people who have made this a better world for everyone, including dummies like me.

I’m not sure. But I think you have a mistaken impression. Republicans aren’t the smartest. Certainly not the most educated.

One example off the top of my head. During the great Amnesty/Wall debate of the W administration. People on the right kept screaming that Good Fences make Good Neighbors.

That is from a poem by Robert Frost. Now either the Right had not read the poem. Or had not comprehend it. I suspect the former. But they were quick to quote that line.

The poem actually says the fences are bad and harm everyone.

So how smart could the Conservatives be if they quote things so badly out of context?

We could talk all day about the positions on various issues that defy logic. However it is curious that the Right Wing is always going against the experts in the fields.

Now in some issues they are right. But I often suspect that is by accident rather than serious consideration.

And even then, when they are right. They don’t take it to the next logical step. Refusing to set aside their ideology in favor of fact based information.

I am often thankful that these modern “Intelligent” Conservatives were not in charge during the vital early years of the Space Race. I’m sure they would have shouted this research was all wasted since we knew how to get to the Moon. Jules Verne told us. Build a giant cannon and fire the men to the moon.

Conservatives don’t want to debate issues. They don’t want to discuss science, history, or anything that challenges their narrow world view.

Conservatives don’t want to debate issues. They don’t want to discuss science, history, or anything that challenges their narrow world view.
But it is democrats who are trying to hide where covid came from, and what does science say about changing your gender, and who's idea is it that less Police will reduce crime?

Last edited:
But it is democrats who are trying to hide where covid came from, and what does science say about changing your gender, and who's idea is it that less Police will reduce crime?

Ok. Let’s talk about those. You see Smart people are aware that throwing out accusations with little or no evidence in diplomatic situations is a quick way to get to a breakdown of relations. You know. Wars.

So having proof before you make an accusation is sort of required. See bombing of the aspirin factory or WMD’s in Iraq. Best case scenario you look like an ass and your allies bring it up when you ask for assistance and use it as a reason to justify saying no.

Next police. Let’s say you get harassed by some people every day. They roust you and even if you are doing nothing wrong, they issue citations you can’t realistically beat or otherwise cause you problems.

Would you want more people harassing you and your family? And before you say Cops don’t. They do. In Democratic and Republican areas. They do it every day.

If you aren’t enduring it. It makes sense to stop crime through proactive policing. If you are enduring the intolerable. It makes no sense.

Cops lie every day. In Republican and Democratic areas. And see how the cops are outraged by any effort to bring reform or accountability.

FBI agents lied under oath in the Bundy Prosecution. They were caught and exposed. The Judge dismissed all charges. Why were none of those agents prosecuted for Perjury?

You can’t say insufficient evidence. The transcript and tape of the courtroom was all the proof you needed.

The IG determined that there were serious problems in every single FISA Warrant request submitted by the FBI and DOJ. Nobody went to jail. Nobody was fired. Nobody was even demoted.

The Republican Orange County California Sheriffs Department found that 100 deputies lied on thousands of evidence reports. So what did they do? Prosecute two deputies. And shut down the investigation.

Now if you knew this corruption was rampant in the cops from the smallest departments to the largest and most prestigious agencies why would you not want less of it?

That is basic human nature. It is a derivative of the survival instinct. If you feel pain you want to find a way to feel less.

Let’s say you grab the pot of boiling water and burn yourself. Ok. Now imagine you were asking why you didn’t want to get burned again?

The cops steal money and claim it’s legal. They call it civil asset forfeiture. You have to hire a lawyer to get your money or property back. Cities steal so much it is a line item under income in their budget.

Why would you possibly expect someone to ask for more of that?

Smart people are wise enough not to hate. They realize hatred is a poison that eats you up inside.

Forum List

Back