Zone1 Black Americans are the #1 victims of hate crimes

Why?

You realize playing the race card at every opportunity only makes others doubt actual allegations of racism?

Time to grow up, son.
Because millions of acts of racism happen to blacks every day, but zero recourse is given.

Dude, I don't give a crap what you crackers believe or do. You're the enemy. When racism was undeniable, you did nothing at best, and perpetuated it at worst. You're useless to me. My goal is dominating you, not appeasing you.

Because millions of acts of racism happen to blacks every day, but zero recourse is given.

Dude, I don't give a crap what you crackers believe or do. You're the enemy. When racism was undeniable, you did nothing at best, and perpetuated it at worst. You're useless to me. My goal is dominating you, not appeasing you.

There are racists on both ends of the spectrum, and I got no problem with you thinking I'm the enemy. I doubt you'll find me losing any sleep over it.

Blacks call other blacks "brother" but yet slaughter each other by the hundreds every weekend in cities across the country. ... :cuckoo:
WW2 was just a bunch of white people slaughtering each other by the millions. They did that for centuries. lol

This black ^^^ complains about racism against blacks. And then goes on to call is “crackers” calls us the enemy, and says his goal is to dominate whites.

With that attitude, he’s increasing racist attitudes toward blacks. Which makes me think he’s not Black at all.

You do realize that "hate crimes" are entirely subjective?

Any crime against a black person by a white is immediately considered for this classification, yet the multitude of crimes by blacks against whites are never considered a "hate crime".
No, there are actually qualifications to what hate crimes are.

Forum List

Back