Zone1 Black Americans are the #1 victims of hate crimes

I agree that Blacks are the #1 victims of Hate Crimes.
Because black people hate other black people and murder each other every weekend by the hundreds in cities across the country.
1718323785527.png

Whites are killing killing each other by the hundreds every weekend.

I smelled BS when they were touting that anti Asian nonsense a few years ago. Turns out it was a complete hoax: Per the FBI, Black Americans are the #1 victims of hate crimes. Not whites, Asians, Jews, but blacks.

Hi! There is no such thing as a "hate crime." I heard this same talk from a liberal by the name of "maga dreaming." You talk about race, just like he did. You use the same writing style and patterns. Sure sounds awfully familiar. Do we know one another?

WW2 was just a bunch of white people slaughtering each other by the millions. They did that for centuries. lol
And yet, all blacks are remembered more and more. From the American Revolution and Buffalo Soldiers to Tuskegee Airmen. Isn't that weird, IM2--uh, I mean Maga 12!

The interpretation remains subjective.
Considering whites are arrested 3 times more than blacks but the jails are full of blacks, we can say that all law is subjectve. Whites have a 400 year history of crimes against blacks based on skin color. 405 to be exact, including right now. But there have been a lot of cases where whites have committed crimes against blacks that have not been considred hate crimes.

Considering whites are arrested 3 times more than blacks but the jails are full of blacks, we can say that all law is subjectve. Whites have a 400 year history of crimes against blacks based on skin color. 405 to be exact, including right now. But there have been a lot of cases where whites have committed crimes against blacks that have not been considred hate crimes.
Just because you hate white people does not mean every crime committed by white people against black people is racially motivated.

Are you at least honest enough to agree that not every crime committed by blacks against whites is racially motivated? Then why do you suggest the opposite when the races are reversed? Oh yeah, because you hate white people…..

True, but I'm not talking either the Jim Crow era or the slavery era, I'm talking since Generation X came into existence.

And whites might be arrested 3 times more, but the white population is also 3 times as large, or larger, than the black population.

True, but I'm not talking either the Jim Crow era or the slavery era, I'm talking since Generation X came into existence.

And whites might be arrested 3 times more, but the white population is also 3 times as large, or larger, than the black population.
I'm talking about right now. Stop pretending things stopped. And you don't get to be arrested or commit more crimes because there are more of you. If blacks had the same population as whites the problems plaguing black communities would not exist. Whites don't have those problems amd still commit the most crime.

I'm talking about right now. Stop pretending things stopped. And you don't get to be arrested or commit more crimes because there are more of you. If blacks had the same population as whites the problems plaguing black communities would not exist. Whites don't have those problems amd still commit the most crime.
The pro-Palestinian terrorists asked Jews to raise their hands today, in a N.Y. subway car, and told them it was their last chance to get off. This is the type of horror that happened in Nazi Germany.

So stop playing the victim and going on about racism and 400 years, blah-blah blah, while YOU LEFTISTS are turning into Hitler reincarnated. The danger is NOW, and it’s against Jews, and it’s from YOUR side!

Sorry but the fact is the national discussion about white on white crime has not been discussed like black on black crime.
There is no national discussion on black on black crime either. The only discussion being had is white on black crime. Black lives matter just means white lives don’t.

26 posts deleted as Off-Topic, Responding to Off-Topic or intentional thread derail/Trolling. Members are reminded this is not the "White on White Crime Thread. All member are reminded the subject of this thread for debate is:

Black Americans are the #1 victims of hate crimes

WW2 was just a bunch of white people slaughtering each other by the millions. They did that for centuries. lol
Wrong. There were more Indians, Chinese, Burmese, and Japanese involved in WWII than white people. Not to mention all the various Asian troops fighting for the USSR.

Forum List

Back