Zone1 Black Americans are the #1 victims of hate crimes

I smelled BS when they were touting that anti Asian nonsense a few years ago. Turns out it was a complete hoax: Per the FBI, Black Americans are the #1 victims of hate crimes. Not whites, Asians, Jews, but blacks.

#1 victim of hate crimes are blacks? I want to know the real number because that is a lie.

We have all seen day in and day out where it's a hate crime and big news if a white guy attacks a black person. But the reverse never happens. If a black person attacks a white person it's barely reported and racism or hate crime is never mentioned.

Then you have Chicago that is stopping the use of shot spotter. A gunshot detection system that detects gun shots. But they declared it racist. How is a gunshot sound reporting system racist? Because it revealed upon investigation that most shots were fired by blacks. So in order to stop showing how many blacks were shooting guns in Chicago they got rid of it. So that's a cover up right there.

And you have gangs of blacks constantly beating 1 white person without mercy on camera, most of them post it on social media. But it never makes national news. But I guarantee you if a bunch of white students beat a black student right into the ICU it would be major news.

Wrong. There were more Indians, Chinese, Burmese, and Japanese involved in WWII than white people. Not to mention all the various Asian troops fighting for the USSR.
Idiotic. Whites created and started both ww2 and ww1,and started killing each other like the world has never seen. Everything else is irrelevant. Without a non white scapegoat, you will start killing each other again, like in Ukraine.

Idiotic. Whites created and started both ww2 and ww1,and started killing each other like the world has never seen. Everything else is irrelevant. Without a non white scapegoat, you will start killing each other again, like in Ukraine.
Guess you forgot about the Black on Black genocide in the country of Rwanda?
When the Hutus majority tribe massacred one million members of the Tutsi minority tribe.

Forum List

Back