Do u think trump's bomb on NATO and Germany

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Contributed to the establishment's fear of Trump?

and said establishment twisted that to mean trumps a threat to Democracy?

All while they built Russiagate, impeachments, a false flag, riots, one if not two questionable elections. Rogue justice and "news". The latest election, well u know, they fought off democracy, for democracy? Hmm

All while they built Russiagate, impeachments, a false flag, riots, one if not two questionable elections. Rogue justice and "news". The latest election, well u know, they fought off democracy, for democracy? Hmm

Nope.

The fact that Trump is unserious, unpredictable, ignorant, and easily influenced fuels their fears

the events of jan 6 do not need to be "twisted" for trump to be a danger to democracy.

i get that you want an autocrat. just be a little skeptical when this one sends you to martyrdom..

Sure. What would some of that evidence look like, in your estimation?

Surely you wouldn't want to be a rude troll and waste my time.
I don't know, u r the one who made the accusation. Start with the unserious business, u said he's not serious, surely u can prove he's more unserious than serious. I doubt u can tell the difference, but,....GO!

Forum List

Back