North Dakota Judge Vacates State Abortion Ban, Ruling It Is Unconstitutional.

So just I read the article, and it starts and ends w/his opinion that it was the pill and nothing else that caused the young woman's untimely demise.

I'll note that he's no medical doctor, but a partisan opinion writer w/an anti-abortion agenda.

Interesting read though. It's informative to see how these types attempt to spin facts in their favor.

So just I read the article, and it starts and ends w/his opinion that it was the pill and nothing else that caused the young woman's untimely demise.

I'll note that he's no medical doctor, but a partisan opinion writer w/an anti-abortion agenda.

Interesting read though. It's informative to see how these types attempt to spin facts in their favor.
You need to stop with the bolded words if you expect me to read your posts... enough... now grow up...

You need to stop with the bolded words if you expect me to read your posts... enough... now grow up...

Dude, he's trying to stand out. He doesn't have the IQ of a housebrick, so he has to do SOMETHING to make his posts stand out. They never have substance, so maybe if he bolds a random word every now and then, you'll be distracted by that and not notice that his posts never actually SAY anything.

A judge vacated North Dakota’s abortion ban in a Thursday ruling, finding the law unconstitutionally vague and an infringement on medical freedom.

South Central Judicial District Court Judge Bruce Romanick’s order came as part of a lawsuit challenging the law brought last year by reproductive health care doctors and an abortion clinic.

Romanick declared the law “unconstitutionally void for vagueness” and found that “pregnant women in North Dakota have a fundamental right to choose abortion before viability exists.”

The ban, enacted by the Legislature in 2023, makes abortion illegal in all cases except rape or incest if the mother has been pregnant for less than six weeks, or when the pregnancy poses a serious physical health threat.
Seems pretty cut and dry.

"The plaintiffs, which include reproductive health care doctors and the Moorhead, Minnesota-based Red River Women’s Clinic, in their complaint said the law not only infringes on individual rights, but also puts health care providers in danger by not specifying when an abortion may be performed for health reasons."

I.E.

Unconstitionally vague

Forum List

Back