Do USMB Republicans really believe Trump is "honest"?

imagesAO7I0ENC.jpg

Typical conservative responses in this thread. Someone has a video that clearly demonstrates what a lying piece of shit Trump is, and then the Trump supporters -- who are incidentally gung ho about Trump -- respond with, "Oh, but all politicians are dishonest. Show men even one honest politician."

Then they go home, put their Trump bumper sticker on their car, wear their "Make America Hate Again" hats, etc.

Fucking worst people ever. ZERO integrity.

And who are you voting for?

Stein.

Good luck with that.

Thanks. Who are you voting for?

Stein.
Sure you are.. Take a picture of your ballot.. No one believes your stupidazz.. You'll vote for Helly like all of you swampazz liberals.

lol, why would anyone give a fuck about convincing YOU? Your "belief" is totally irrelevant to me, worthless Trump supporter. Fucking zero.
Thanks for proving it.. Lying Helly Rotten voter.

He just said he is voting for Stein.
If a liberal is moving his crack stained lips, he's lying.. I don't buy it.

This is an amazing video. Watch it. Point out the lies about Trump. We can research them together.

Do you really believe Hilliary is honest?

Personally, I think they are both liars to nth degree.

Sure you are.. Take a picture of your ballot.. No one believes your stupidazz.. You'll vote for Helly like all of you swampazz liberals.

lol, why would anyone give a fuck about convincing YOU? Your "belief" is totally irrelevant to me, worthless Trump supporter. Fucking zero.

Again, who gives a shit what you think about anything? Your little opinions are totally worthless.

Typical conservative responses in this thread. Someone has a video that clearly demonstrates what a lying piece of shit Trump is, and then the Trump supporters -- who are incidentally gung ho about Trump -- respond with, "Oh, but all politicians are dishonest. Show men even one honest politician."

Then they go home, put their Trump bumper sticker on their car, wear their "Make America Hate Again" hats, etc.

Fucking worst people ever. ZERO integrity.

Stein.

Good luck with that.

Thanks. Who are you voting for?

R down ballot, leaving the top spot empty.

Honestly, I think they all suck and can't bring myself to pull the lever for Trump just because "party!"

There was a time when the radical left viewed all politicians as dishonest simply because of the cynical and revolutionary view that political power inherently causes dishonesty. Along comes a civilian who never held public office and the radical left thinks he is dishonest while their chosen candidate never had a real job that wasn't arranged by her husband and she spent her entire sorry adult life punishing victims of her husband's sexual abuse in exchange for reflected political power gets a pass. Maybe the radical left should research the definition of hypocrisy.

Again, who gives a shit what you think about anything? Your little opinions are totally worthless.
Then why bother to reply you dumbfucker? LOL

Then why bother to reply you dumbfucker? LOL
5238.gif

This is an amazing video. Watch it. Point out the lies about Trump. We can research them together.

He's more honest than Hillary Clinton by a long shot.

Because he's had 3,500 lawsuits and 169 federal lawsuits and she's had none.

Because he stiffs his employees and she doesn't.

Because he's lost two charges of racial discrimination from the government and she hasn't any.

Because he's been married again and again after many affairs and she's stayed married, kind of like a Christian who honors her vows.

Because she gives a lot of her income to charity and he gives almost none (except he does give to the Clinton Foundation).

Because she will change her positions slowly over time as she evolves and learns and he changes his position sometimes multiple in one speech.

Because he invites Russia to invade our cyberspace because Russia hates her push for American freedom.

Because Trump supports the Russian invasion of the Ukraine and she doesn't.

Because Trump is going to court for scamming the elderly and veterans and she isn't.

Because Trump bribed the Attorney General of Florida and had to pay a fine because he illegally paid it from his for charity Trump Foundation no one has ever heard of. And she hasn't.

Because he owes a half billion to the Bank of China and she doesn't.

Because he is in heavy debt to Wall Street Banks and she isn't.

Because her charity, which has been investigated through and through, helps millions and his gets fined for paying bribes.

Oh yea, Trump is so much more trustworthy than Hillary.

And instead of pointing out why Trump is so good and honest, right wingernut teabaggers just attack her. They can't even name something Trump does they are proud of except repeating his slogans. If you make fun of the fact that he can't name a single plan on how to make America great again beyond Mexicans are rapists, the right wing tries to attack you with "You don't want to make America great again so you must hate America". Such pathetic people. Silly, ridiculous pathetic people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe they really think he's honest. As in, you know, truthful.

He's all hyperbole all the time, and he clearly says whatever he thinks will gain him the most favor at any given moment.

Then he and/or his people backtrack on what he said, and say whatever will gain him the most favor at THAT moment.

They hate Hillary, they hate the GOP establishment, and there's Donald. So they're gonna just put up with it.
Me neither. He changes position from speech to speech and sometimes in the same speech. And yet he's "honest"? How do they get there from here?
yZ0LZDP.png
Wow, it took her all those years to change her position? She must be slow.

Trump does it multiple times in one speech. That's why you like him.

He's all hyperbole all the time, and he clearly says whatever he thinks will gain him the most favor at any given moment.

Then he and/or his people backtrack on what he said, and say whatever will gain him the most favor at THAT moment.

They hate Hillary, they hate the GOP establishment, and there's Donald. So they're gonna just put up with it.
Me neither. He changes position from speech to speech and sometimes in the same speech. And yet he's "honest"? How do they get there from here?

lol - he changed position in the same sentence.

“I don't want to have guns in classrooms, although in some cases teachers should have guns in classrooms, frankly,” Trump said.

yZ0LZDP.png

I think I see the problem here with your wisdom, knowledge and intelligence.

You post a lot, but you do very little reading. We have both been members here for some time, and I generally know how you think, what your position is on things, how you believe the political system operates, though I am not sure why you support the candidates and positions that you do, I know what they are. You've never mentioned, not that I am aware, what motivate you.

I know you read very little though, because you don't know a lot about many posters or the nuance or their POV. At least you know very little about those that disagree with you. I am sure you believe that the world is very duelist in nature. Either people agree with you, or you think folks "like the other guy."

Interesting.

yZ0LZDP.png

I think I see the problem here with your wisdom, knowledge and intelligence.

You post a lot, but you do very little reading. We have both been members here for some time, and I generally know how you think, what your position is on things, how you believe the political system operates, though I am not sure why you support the candidates and positions that you do, I know what they are. You've never mentioned, not that I am aware, what motivate you.

I know you read very little though, because you don't know a lot about many posters or the nuance or their POV. At least you know very little about those that disagree with you. I am sure you believe that the world is very duelist in nature. Either people agree with you, or you think folks "like the other guy."

Interesting.

The problem with rderp's wisdom, knowledge, and intelligence is that he has none.

As compared to Hiliary or just your average politician?
Trump not being a politician is not even in the same class of liars.
Hiliary is in a class by herself. She is an Olympic Gold medal winning liar.
While Politicians should be considered as professional liars
Trump comparison is an amateur

Last edited:

Because he's had 3,500 lawsuits and 169 federal lawsuits and she's had none.

Because he stiffs his employees and she doesn't.

Because he's lost two charges of racial discrimination from the government and she hasn't any.

Because he's been married again and again after many affairs and she's stayed married, kind of like a Christian who honors her vows.

Because she gives a lot of her income to charity and he gives almost none (except he does give to the Clinton Foundation).

Because she will change her positions slowly over time as she evolves and learns and he changes his position sometimes multiple in one speech.

Because he invites Russia to invade our cyberspace because Russia hates her push for American freedom.

Because Trump supports the Russian invasion of the Ukraine and she doesn't.

Because Trump is going to court for scamming the elderly and veterans and she isn't.

Because Trump bribed the Attorney General of Florida and had to pay a fine because he illegally paid it from his for charity Trump Foundation no one has ever heard of. And she hasn't.

Because he owes a half billion to the Bank of China and she doesn't.

Because he is in heavy debt to Wall Street Banks and she isn't.

Because her charity, which has been investigated through and through, helps millions and his gets fined for paying bribes.

Oh yea, Trump is so much more trustworthy than Hillary.

And instead of pointing out why Trump is so good and honest, right wingernut teabaggers just attack her. They can't even name something Trump does they are proud of except repeating his slogans. If you make fun of the fact that he can't name a single plan on how to make America great again beyond Mexicans are rapists, the right wing tries to attack you with "You don't want to make America great again so you must hate America". Such pathetic people. Silly, ridiculous pathetic people.

Ah more lies. No wonder you like her, you both are liars.

Plus, none of that stuff has anything to do with honesty. Hillary is a known and proven liar. She has been lying her whole career and she continues to this day.

Has their been an eruption yet from Trump about the CNN special last night on him? They did one on Hillary, which was quite sympathetic, but Trump refused to participate and be interviewed for the special, so they just had friends, business associates and a lot of previously aired footage. It was really, really, damning. He is really NOT a nice man, folks.

Forum List

Back