Do Volcanoes Produce More CO2 Than Humans?

The answer: No, human activity emits far more CO2 into the atmosphere than any volcano ever has. We know that volcanic activity has dramatically changed global weather patterns in the past. Yet somehow, some people still believe that human activity couldn't possibly have any effect on climate change now.
Do volcanoes emit more CO2 than humans

I can't help but note that your "source" didn't really touch on the amount of CO2 produced by undersea volcanic activity. We are learning that the amount is far greater than anyone has previously suspected. That being the case, do you still prefer to claim that humans are responsible for far more CO2 than volcanoes? And then there remains the problem of providing some proof that CO2 actually effects the temperature of planet earth in any real fashion...every year the sensitivity drops and will continue to drop till it is zero or less.

The answer: No, human activity emits far more CO2 into the atmosphere than any volcano ever has. We know that volcanic activity has dramatically changed global weather patterns in the past. Yet somehow, some people still believe that human activity couldn't possibly have any effect on climate change now.
Do volcanoes emit more CO2 than humans

I can't help but note that your "source" didn't really touch on the amount of CO2 produced by undersea volcanic activity. We are learning that the amount is far greater than anyone has previously suspected. That being the case, do you still prefer to claim that humans are responsible for far more CO2 than volcanoes? And then there remains the problem of providing some proof that CO2 actually effects the temperature of planet earth in any real fashion...every year the sensitivity drops and will continue to drop till it is zero or less.
I haven't made any claims. Why would my opinions of science matter? I leave that up to qualified people, you know, actual scientists, not just some jokers with opinions.

Forum List

Back