Do you despise humans as much as I do?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Most humans are useless, egoism driven, grandma selling parasites.
They are good for nothing, go back on their words and without rules set by an elite they just abuse and kill each other. They talk stupid balderdash all day and are very stupid. They have sex with ugly people and watch pervertedly abhorrent sex movies. Also, they have fun watching other people suffer. I hardly can suffer their company longer than an hour a day and prefer to be with selected people or none.

most people are mostly good.

some are like saints

some are completely terrible people.

the way you veiw the world is a snapshot of your own heart

They are good for nothing, go back on their words and without rules set by an elite they just abuse and kill each other. They talk stupid balderdash all day and are very stupid. They have sex with ugly people and watch pervertedly abhorrent sex movies. Also, they have fun watching other people suffer. I hardly can suffer their company longer than an hour a day and prefer to be with selected people or none.

In general I disagree with you.

However you should fit in with this message board. The people here should live down to your low expectations. Congrats, you have found a home.

Can´t you see? In both answers they tried to blame it on me.
That´s just the proof that what I said is true. Instead of having arguments they pointed directly at me, though I didn´t point directly at them.

Last edited:

No, I don't despise ALL humans. But the more I am around some people, the more I love my dogs.

I feel the same some time.

I HOPE it is because the bad sticks out. Imagine watching a bunch of kids playing nicely and sharing. As soon as one fight breaks out it seems to be a bad day.

On a semi related note, I have been trying to work on my 1945 Germany hatred thing from this same line of thought. I might have softened on the Germans a bit as their country was "newer" than others. Maybe I guess.

So basically you are not getting laid.

In many ways I agree with your assessment, however it would have been much more effective had you substituted "politicians" for "humans" in my opinion........

If you only spend an hour a day with people, just how did you become such an expert?

"Humans" are neither good nor bad. Individuals are valued by degrees of conformity. Growing up, values are assigned to others based on family and then cultural imperatives; as we age others become valued based on our individual imperatives. The Quakers got it right with this...
Everyone in the world is crazy, except for thee and me - and sometimes I wonder about thee.

For those who need a little belly-button staring to go with their fustion, Dylan got it about right...

Yes, my guard stood hard
when abstract threats
Too noble to neglect
Deceived me into thinking
I had something to protect

Good and bad, I defined these terms
Quite clear, no doubt, somehow.
Ah, but I was so much older then,
I'm younger than that now.

- BD, '64

Last edited:

I'll bet your kids don't bring their friends over to hang out.

I think you might be generalizing out of the specifics of your own crappy life experience, lad.

Your references regarding their sexual peccadillos is the tip off, incidently.

Last edited:
I'll bet your kids don't bring their friends over to hang out.
I didn´t. They ransacked our rucksacks!
I have no kids, but if, they surely would because I know what it means to be placed back over and over again.

I think you might be generalizing out of the specifics of your own crappy life experience, lad.

Your references regarding their sexual peccadillos is the tip off, incidently.
Not about peccadillos. It´s regular behavior.

I do not despise all humans. I only despise those who are cruel to animals...to people.... that sort of thing

more than all I despise ignorance...because people like that are ignorant.

Forum List

Back