🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you ever have those "oh what the explective was I thinking" moments

I see a lot of complaining from the RWNJ's that they don't want to pay for pg , but yet they are pro life. Go figure.
They are not pro life , but pro birth; but we are not paying for it. They insist a woman gives birth and pay for it herself. They want a women to pay more for HI again. The POS GOP, can't stand them.

I see a lot of complaining from the RWNJ's that they don't want to pay for pg , but yet they are pro life. Go figure.
They are not pro life , but pro birth; but we are not paying for it. They insist a woman gives birth and pay for it herself. They want a women to pay more for HI again. The POS GOP, can't stand them.
Where is it that liberals frequent that they hear so much of what the right wing thinks? I am right wing and I don 't hear what you people are saying. I want to take care of children, I don't want people having children they can't afford, you got a problem with that?

The people receiving the treatment and care should be paying for it, not anyone else, male or female.

I have a problem with women paying more for HI due to being in child bearing years. No I find the GOP all deplorable, there might be a decent one , till they open their mouth, like the one in the OP ,

I imagine you are anti PP's as well.

I have a problem with women paying more for HI due to being in child bearing years. No I find the GOP all deplorable, there might be a decent one , till they open their mouth, like the one in the OP ,

What makes you support abortion? Thinning of the weeds? Not wishing to support babies? Or you just don't give a crap about the unborn child?

What makes you support abortion? Thinning of the weeds? Not wishing to support babies? Or you just don't give a crap about the unborn child?

Abortions are becoming less and less due to BC and Rubbers. I am more concerned with stopping the spread of STD , therefore if those in HS continue to have sex, they need education on all STD's including HIV and cervical Ca. After that I believe its between them and their God. I am not pro abortion, but pro choice, and I am pro Health Insurance for all even Medicaid or the ACA with subsidizes. Good Rubbers should be handed out freely, and encourage to be used. If a woman gets pg and has the baby I want very strick laws on CS and on the upkeep of the baby and healthy adults have healthy kids. In a perfect world no one in HS would engage in sex but I guess they do. I believe the young needs to take responsibility but on min wage they can barely afford BC but even more important are good quality rubbers. I believe both men and women have to carry and tend for a fake child for a couple weeks. This needs to be taken very seriously.

The people receiving the treatment and care should be paying for it, not anyone else, male or female.

Maybe they could if they had a $15 hour job working 40 hours a week.

Maybe they could if they had a $15 hour job working 40 hours a week.
If they want to earn $30K a year, or more, then they can make that happen by learning a valuable skill or trade. Minimum wage people only earn minimum wage because that is all that the markets deems their services worth.

Where does the left come up with stuff? The (tax exempt) Media Matters never sleeps. Maybe the issue was about the father's responsibility to pay for the mother hiring a technician to kill his unborn baby against his wishes.

Forum List

Back