Do you feel PROGS are perhaps hypocrites, intellectually dishonest and/or a generally confused people?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Just seems to me 24/7 misinformation is aimed at perhaps the mentally laziest among us who are steered by emotion as opposed using their own heads. Followers as opposed leaders. Dependents as opposed independents. Those who desire to be hip.

It's kind of like mail-in ballots, where the Democrats used COVID as an excuse knowing full well the laziest among us generally swing left.

136493366_10220276353799184_368970362905388778_n.jpg

Trump mailed in his ballot. If it's good enough for the president, it's good enough for the people.

Trump mailed in his ballot. If it's good enough for the president, it's good enough for the people.
Fake news. Absentee ballots are not the same thing, liar.

Mail in is mail in. If people should vote in person, they should vote in person. If this is something the president believes he should have lead the way.
no itss not dumbass,, now sit down and shut up or we are pulling this bus over and throwing you out,,,

Just seems to me 24/7 misinformation is aimed at perhaps the mentally laziest among us who are steered by emotion as opposed using their own heads. Followers as opposed leaders. Dependents as opposed independents. Those who desire to be hip.

It's kind of like mail-in ballots, where the Democrats used COVID as an excuse knowing full well the laziest among us generally swing left.

136493366_10220276353799184_368970362905388778_n.jpg

Let me amend your Capitol Riot list. Not much Police force used. And the last point. Attempt to overthrow the United States government and interfere with a Constitutional procedure.

Do you feel Progs are hypocrites, intellectually dishonest, and/or a generally confused people?

Well, I don't see a lot of confusion, but everything else, yeah. Most of them have been indoctrinated in our education system or through the media, Hollywood, and of course Lebron James. I read some of the comments from Lefties around here and marvel at how they're bitching about the exact same thing their own party is doing. I ain't saying they're always wrong, nor of course is the Right always well, right. Cuz nobody is always this or that, but damn. You just can't have a civil and meaningful conversation with that many people around here before somebody says something really stupid. Or flat out hypocritical.

Liberal are like bees, they have Hive Minds.
They all think the same and they demand that you join their crazy cult.
They lack free will.
They are people who have never achieved full mental maturity.

Do you feel Progs are hypocrites, intellectually dishonest, and/or a generally confused people?

Well, I don't see a lot of confusion, but everything else, yeah. Most of them have been indoctrinated in our education system or through the media, Hollywood, and of course Lebron James. I read some of the comments from Lefties around here and marvel at how they're bitching about the exact same thing their own party is doing. I ain't saying they're always wrong, nor of course is the Right always well, right. Cuz nobody is always this or that, but damn. You just can't have a civil and meaningful conversation with that many people around here before somebody says something really stupid. Or flat out hypocritical.

Why not confusion?

When 24/7 propaganda consistently steers people into the wrong direction, strikes me there's a lot of confusion. PROG Govt. exploits COVID as they do everything else, that's led to a lot of confusion.

When people are walking down the street in masks, walking dogs and shit with nobody within thousands of feet (LEFTISTS), strikes me there's a lot of confusion.

Forum List

Back