🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do You Have Confidence In Joe Biden?

Really. And wheres you evidence of that? Have you advised the authorities of your vast expertise on the matter?

And who would appoint. CANADIAN truckers?

It was under bush and Trump that trend was maintained but now you want biden to solve it. You hypocrite.
Stop buying Chinese products.

I'm gobsmacked to think you think he is deliberately doing that to destroy the same base who installed him. Youre suggestion makes no sense.

That has been going on for decades under all President's. They were doing it when gas was cheap. Dont give me that shit knucklehead.

Another virus took care of covid????
Do you think I should explode the stupidity of that statement?
Do you ever read what you write?
Youre frustration at Biden is starting to show. You better settle down comrade.
Dear god this is idiotic.

The supply chain disruptions of the last year didn't have squat to do with the recent protest in Canada.

I'm no hypocrite I avoid Chinese products when and wherever I can, and Trump actually stepped up and launched a trade war to force China to start dealing more fairly with the US.

He at the same time took the enormous gamble of forcing the EU countries to do the same and both worked.

Under the last administration US median income reached an all time peak and at the same time saw the lowest unemployment in 40 years. Nobody willing to work needed to line up for freebies from the gov't for a lack of money to buy groceries.

People were learning what real prosperity looked like and learning to free themselves of the Federal Plantation and liked it.

Another virus took care of covid????
Do you think I should explode the stupidity of that statement?

Yes you intellectual midget. Omicron spread like a wildfire producing very few serious cases and leaving in it's wake long lasting immunity to all known strains.

That's why we've been down below 3,000 daily deaths since the first of the year and now we're even down below 1,000.

Unlike the vaccines Omicron provides substantial long lasting immunity so Covid is no longer of any serious concern, mostly it produces minor cold like symptoms that are gone in a few days with virtually no deaths among anyone but the very sickest people who were likely to die for the next respiratory infection of any kind.

Omicron was the natural "cure" for the pandemic due to "viral attenuation". Eventually most viruses mutate to a much easier spreading but far less lethal variant, that's how they achieve biologicals success.

Do you STILL believe the dotard?

We know there was widespread cheating, what we don't know for sure and probably never will is whether the election was turned because of it.

Trump would be wise to say far less about this and just leave it with, "The Investigations are ongoing, we'll talk about it when they are through".

His ego however won't let him.

EVERY TIME he says 'people say SIR. it is another LIE.

Nobody has EVER said that.............

Nobody have ever approached trump and actually said "Sir,"

Show me proof of this. You can't.

Do you STILL believe the dotard?

The interviewer isn't being honest either. Some of those cases are not about fraud, they were about states violating their own voting laws accepting and counting ballots after the official deadline and other such shenanigans.

If those ballots were to be accepted at all they had to legally be segregated while the lawyers fought it out. Instead they were dumped in with the rest and once counted it was over since they could never then again be segregated.

You made the claim it would be up to you to provide the proof.

Trump is a carnival barker.
A con man
Flim Flam man
Fake

How does this activity gain support?
CULT.

You lied and you knew it when you lied.

1:10

Trump is a carnival barker.
A con man
Flim Flam man
Fake

How does this activity gain support?
CULT.
The same way Obama and Biden did it, with a good line of bullshit that enough Americans wanted to believe to win an election.

You made the claim it would be up to you to provide the proof.
Yup, I made the claim, and I say NO ONE Ever said SIR to trump, So now it is on you to show me/we a video of ANYONE at ANYTIME calling trump sir.
It NEVER has happened.

He is making decisions on the economy and foreign policy
Is he? He acts like he is doing just what he is told. Often he says odd stuff like “I am going to be in trouble if …” Is Dr. Jill going to spank him or something? He is supposed to be the most powerful man in the world but acts like someone’s puppet.

Yup, I made the claim, and I say NO ONE Ever said SIR to trump, So now it is on you to show me/we a video of ANYONE at ANYTIME calling trump sir.
It NEVER has happened.
I already did dumbass. You lied and you knew it was a lie when you said it, you just didn't think anyone would call your childish little bluff.

Is he? He acts like he is doing just what he is told. Often he says odd stuff like “I am going to be in trouble if …” Is Dr. Jill going to spank him or something? He is supposed to be the most powerful man in the world but acts like someone’s puppet.

Somebody is making decisions, and I suspect it's a committee of his advisors and Cabinet Members, Joe doesn't seem to have enough going on mentally to be trusted to order lunch.

I already did dumbass. You lied and you knew it was a lie when you said it, you just didn't think anyone would call your childish little bluff.
How about you show me a video of "One of these trump claims"
Not just the word 'sir' being used in a sentence.
You are so lame.

Forum List

Back