Do you have forever chemicals in your drinking water?

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
One of our wells has them. Why is industry not punished to the max for polluting like this? The clean drinking water standards need to be made stronger. Yet some would fight this?

One of our wells has them. Why is industry not punished to the max for polluting like this? The clean drinking water standards need to be made stronger. Yet some would fight this?
what chemical do you have and how do you know it came from an industrial source??

Pfas....it doesn't get in there naturally. As citizens were going to band together and pursue justice.

Pfas....it doesn't get in there naturally. As citizens were going to band together and pursue justice.
band against who?? where did yours come from??

I am all for stopping monsanto from dumping all their chemicals in the ground,, but that means taking on your democratic party and the few in the GOP that not just support them but get a lot of campaign money from them,,

It'd be good to form watch groups and let area industry know we're on their case.

so you dont know where it came from and have no plan on how to stop it,,
It obviously came from industry of which we have a few. Someone needs to be held accountable. Don't you agree? There are those that would disagree and cry about how hard it is to comply.

It obviously came from industry of which we have a few. Someone needs to be held accountable. Don't you agree? There are those that would disagree and cry about how hard it is to comply.
I just gave you one of the worst offenders and you ignored it,,
then you gave some lame idea to let them know we are watching them when they already know we are watching,,

in fact there are large groups working everyday to try and stop them,, have you tried to side with them or does their right leaning politics stop you from that??

the problem is politicians that depend on donations from these companies like monsanto that are the leaders in polluting the ground water,,

are you ready to take on the democrat party??

I just gave you one of the worst offenders and you ignored it,,
then you gave some lame idea to let them know we are watching them when they already know we are watching,,

in fact there are large groups working everyday to try and stop them,, have you tried to side with them or does their right leaning politics stop you from that??

the problem is politicians that depend on donations from these companies like monsanto that are the leaders in polluting the ground water,,

are you ready to take on the democrat party??
In our state it's the gop who wants to protect the polluters.

In our state it's the gop who wants to protect the polluters.
as I said there are some GOPers that support it,,
but its mostly democrats in washingtton that are passing laws that protect them,,

some repubes want laws that force labeling of GMOs that cause the worst of the pollution,, if not outright laws against GMOs,,

as I said there are some GOPers that support it,,
but its mostly democrats in washingtton that are passing laws that protect them,,

some repubes want laws that force labeling of GMOs that cause the worst of the pollution,, if not outright laws against GMOs,,
Wr need to increase environmental standards, not lower them.

Wr need to increase environmental standards, not lower them.
you still there??

beings mansanto is one of the biggest offenders since their chemicals go directly into the ground do you think people should be allowed to sue them when their wells are contaminated like yours is??

Forum List

Back