Do you remember when..............

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Do you remember when the headline news would have been that an illegal alien raped a 10 year old girl, instead of the headline news saying that a 10 year old girl could not obtain an abortion afterward?

Oh, and the abortion provider was also caught not reporting the rape of the 10 year old girl and completely ignored by the media.

How many years prior would we have to go to see those headlines?

Instead, most don't even report that it was an illegal alien who raped the girl, or if they do, they refer to him as "undocumented worker".

You say you can't remember such a time?

Neither can I.

Sad.

RIP the United States.

True.

BUT...........

Is this REAL?

People investigating this story found NO proof of any kind that any 10 year old girl was raped. No girl, no rape, no reports of any kind, no medical documentation of any kind, the police had no clue, nothing.

Once THIS information was posted online, all of a sudden, out of thin air...........the culprit was caught?

EXTREMEY FISHY and SHADY goings on, I say.

The news was that a pregnant 10 year old was denied an abortion because of the Supreme Court overturning Roe v Wade

Conservatives initially tried to call it a hoax
Now they are trying to turn the story into a story about illegal immigration

The news was that a pregnant 10 year old was denied an abortion because of the Supreme Court overturning Roe v Wade

Regardless of WHO is spreading this story.
I just want to find out if it really IS a story, or just another LIE.

So far, all the articles I've read point to FAKE NEWS.

That just doesn't fit the Dem narrative. It's not the first time an illegal has raped a child. A filthy illegal broke into a home and raped a 6 year old in her own bed. Her father walked in on that shit. News at...NEVER.

Perhaps they are trying to get the whole story instead the part that was used for political reasons. Progs usually lead with most accusations and Repubs play catch up. Although Repubs do lead at times.

You know what's sad?

That the OP opted to post this in the "Politics" forum instead of "Law and Justice".

Pretty easy to see who's eager to politicize rape instead of criminalizing it...

What the hoax is, is the talking point of the story, which is the girl could not obtain an abortion.

Had the girl really been seen by an Ohio doctor, the doctor could have performed an abortion

On Monday, Yost claimed that the Ohio trigger law had an exception that would have allowed the girl — “if she exists and if this horrible thing actually happened to her” — to obtain an abortion in the state, undercutting the theme of the Star article.

Secondly, if an Ohio doctor really did see the child, they did not report the crime, which is a crime.

There, that was easy

Once again being fed lies by the democrat party

I also wonder if the illegal alien would have been arrested at all, had the story not gained national news.

Do you remember when the headline news would have been that an illegal alien raped a 10 year old girl, instead of the headline news saying that a 10 year old girl could not obtain an abortion afterward?

Oh, and the abortion provider was also caught not reporting the rape of the 10 year old girl and completely ignored by the media.

How many years prior would we have to go to see those headlines?

Instead, most don't even report that it was an illegal alien who raped the girl, or if they do, they refer to him as "undocumented worker".

You say you can't remember such a time?

Neither can I.

Sad.

RIP the United States.
It's odd that you know about things that haven't been reported.

Forum List

Back