Do you suffer from time blindness ?

Jesus christ she's a disaster on quite a few levels

An I think they used to just call it CPT. ;)

Wait till she finds out that prospective employers may also want her to shower and comb her hair before she shows up

Wait till she's laying on a medical gurney to have her broken leg operated on & is told; "I'm sorry but the physician is running late so it could be an hour or so before he can get to you."

Wait till she finds out that prospective employers may also want her to shower and comb her hair before she shows up

Imagine the airport. "Yeah....your plane will take off at 2:20. Or maybe, 3:00. Or 3:30. Well show up at the airport at noon and then we'll see."

Or the hospital, for surgeries.

This person is ridiculous and a child, mentally and emotionally.

And of course....always a 'disorder' that someone is 'suffering' from. Never her own deficiency, no. Feel bad for her because she can't be on time, not hold her accountable. Because you know, she's suffering.

our society is in the crapper, that's for sure.

Use the alarm on your phone to tell you when it's time for work. Problem solved and you have no excuses.

I have time blindness when I am sleeping so I have an alarm that tells me when I need to get up for work. It has worked well my entire adult life and even as a child for school.

Today's kids are a bunch of weak willed, soft, pussy ass, crybaby, bitches.

A pretty little government educated ticktocker might not understand that time has always been the basis for paying hourly workers.

Forum List

Back