Do you support BLM/The ANC/black nationalism?

Do you support BLM/black nationalism?

• Yes

• No

• Muh KKK

Results are only viewable after voting.
Damn I'm good.
:laugh:
No you aren’t.
Hey, you may be right - I'm so far up in the heads of wingers on both ends here that I should be charging you guys for the privilege

I'M LOSING OUT ON BIG MONEY HERE
I am not a “winger”, idiot.

I am moderate center left.

You are most certainly a “winger” though.

Yes. Mac's gimmick is to run around whining about 'Da Rasiculs N Stuff', denounces all sides, and then proclaims some left wing rubbish or other, the 'genuine moderate position'.
Funny how I am an actual moderate leftist and I don’t do that....

I'm a Liberal myself, a fan of Patrick Moynihan. I have little use for the Burb Brat Faux 'Liberals', who merely flow fashions, spout useless rhetoric, and then run off and hide when facts and realities start getting thrown around.

BLM wants equality.

They REALLY ARE THIS STUPID FOLKS...

In fact many of them are even more stupid that this asshole.

While they are indeed stupid, they know very well what they're saying are blatant lies; the whole point is to keep real issues and their real agenda off the topic titles. they advocate murder and like Dogmaphobe said they want complete immunity for their pet thugs; Democratic Party members are just a crime syndicate, period, doing what criminal sociopaths do.

BTW OP, you seem to be conflating #BlackLivesMatter and Black Nationalism. They are two totally different things.

The two may intersect for SOME people, but they are different.

Just an FYI.

Rubbish. they're just different 'leaders' running the same scams, just different names is all.

BLM wants equality.

While they are indeed stupid, they know very well what they're saying are blatant lies; the whole point is to keep real issues and their real agenda off the topic titles. they advocate murder and like Dogmaphobe said they want complete immunity for their pet thugs; Democratic Party members are just a crime syndicate, period, doing what criminal sociopaths do.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

BLM wants equality.

Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Some stupid parrot is calling me stupid. lol that's rich. You prolly think the scum are going to give you some Big Important Government Job in the crime syndicate for being such a good lil puppet, right? Most of you tards will get assigned to picking up trash on the highways, or gassed in ovens if you can't handle that.

Forum List

Back