🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you support sending large U.S. ground forces to retake territory ruled by ISIS in Syria/Iraq?

Do you support sending large U.S. ground forces to retake territory ruled by ISIS in Syria/Iraq?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
ISIS has already been rolled back by 25% of their maximum land holdings. If NATO or the UN decides to put together a force,

we should honor our treaty obligations, but no more.

Would you still feel that way if 6 months from now ISIS successfully attacks the Washington D.C. Subway system with sarin gas or anthrax killing 100,000 people? Do you really want to wait and risk thousands of U.S. lives because you want some procedural process. Is that how you would go about defending your home or one of your family members if you were attacked personally?

If your so fucking ready to kill, then why don't you sign up your own fucking self?

I don't support any military mission as long as Big-ears is president.

He does believe in winning.

ISIS wants a massive western military response because the civilian casualties will drive moderates into the hands of extremists.

ISIS wants US Citizens to reject Muslim refugees fleeing Syria because this will drive them into the hands of the extremist.

ISIS wants a large unified Islamic Republic (just as Christian evangelists want everyone to be orthodox Christians).

Western violence in Muslim territory gives ISIS what they want. Western hatred of moderate non-violent Muslims gives ISIS what they want.

ISIS and the Republican Party want the same thing, without seeing it. They want the West to conquer Muslim territories so they can recruit ALL Muslims.

ISIS grew into a large organization AFTER the United States withdrew all of its troops from Iraq and after the Syrian military focused all its resources on securing the western areas of Syria. ISIS formed because of the lack of local or foreign military forces that were there. Restore that force and ISIS will decline and you will earn the praise and support of the local population.

ISIS has grown so large and been so effective because the WEST has done very little at this point to effectively stop it!
Nah, not under Obama... he'd send them over there with nothing but rainbow flags and peashooters.

How many American civilians would you be willing to watch die from ISIS attacks while we wait 14 more months to get a new President?

Does it make sense to kill a few thousand and wound thousands more American soldiers to stop an attack here that may or may not happen and if it did it certainly wouldn't have as many casualties?

Your plan just turns up the hatred of America. Been there done that.

September 11, 2001 could have been prevented if the United States invaded Afghanistan and uprooted the terror organization in the 1990s. Now your once again allowing a terror organization to exist with impunity because they live outside the United States. You'd be all for stopping criminals in the United States, but now that an essential nation state is launching attacks around the world, your unwilling to do the one thing that will quickly role them up and stop them. Terror attacks can have the ability to kill hundreds of thousands of people with the right means and every day the ISIS caliphate remains in existence that grows. A US ground invasion would last weeks and would not exceed more than a couple of hundred casualties if that. The United States never suffered more than 800 dead in any single year, and this invasion to retake territory and hand it back to the Iraqies would not take that long. You've got it wrong, its the revers

You seem to have it down. If it's so easy and you're so eager ,you should go enlist. We are talking about more American lives not some abstract idea. I think you need to learn that lesson.

I support US involvement in a large scale NATO operation to eliminate ISIS through the use of overwhelming force.

You need to stop with the "kill 10,000" rhetoric. That will never happen.

suppose they wipe out NYC with bioweapons?????

Bioweapons?
You need to come down to Earth. We aren't fighting a Bond villain. The rhetoric is getting cheesey.

dear, do you really think with millions a day in oil revenue they cant develop cheap bio weapons??

I think they can do anything you can imagine. I just don't think it's likely.

I support US involvement in a large scale NATO operation to eliminate ISIS through the use of overwhelming force.

most importantly do you mean force from the ground or the air???

Both.

The most important part, actually, is that I don't support a US led operation. I'd support US involvement in a large NATO operation where we are just one small contributing force among many.

Bioweapons?
You need to come down to Earth. We aren't fighting a Bond villain. The rhetoric is getting cheesey.

dear, do you really think with millions a day in oil revenue they cant develop cheap bio weapons??

dear, we have a duty to reduce the likelihood that they will kill millions of Americans to near 0%!!

most importantly do you mean force from the ground or the air???

Both.

The most important part, actually, is that I don't support a US led operation. I'd support US involvement in a large NATO operation where we are just one small contributing force among many.

and since that is impossible do you want to sit and wait till millions of Americans are killed and then respond??

Bioweapons?

dear, we have a duty to reduce the likelihood that they will kill millions of Americans to near 0%!!
Russia could do that to us at any time. When do we start bombing them?

yeah, no fly zones, that's the ticket .... fucking ISIS Air Force is bigger than their Navy, so don't forget a few US Air Craft Carriers too.

sheesh ..

Bioweapons?

Russia could do that to us at any time. When do we start bombing them?

no one thinks Russia feels the need to bomb us while everyone feels ISIS has the need. Simple enough for you to understand??

Bush told Iran they could keep processing uranium if they would stop killing our US soldiers in Iraq so we could declare victory & leave. Then he surged US troops & paid the Sunni to stop fighting so we could say Iraq was stable & leave. There was going to be massive bloodshed & cost to US if we stayed in Iraq. It would take a 30 year occupation of Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan & the entire mid-east just to stabilize that shit hole.

Just let them kill each other off!

Bush told Iran they could keep processing uranium if they would stop killing our US soldiers in Iraq so we could declare victory & leave. Then he surged US troops & paid the Sunni to stop fighting so we could say Iraq was stable & leave. There was going to be massive bloodshed & cost to US if we stayed in Iraq. It would take a 30 year occupation of Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan & the entire mid-east just to stabilize that shit hole.

Just let them kill each other off!

too bad blind man they want to kill us off too and have promised to try their hardest

Forum List

Back