Do you support sending large U.S. ground forces to retake territory ruled by ISIS in Syria/Iraq?

Do you support sending large U.S. ground forces to retake territory ruled by ISIS in Syria/Iraq?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bioweapons?
You need to come down to Earth. We aren't fighting a Bond villain. The rhetoric is getting cheesey.

dear, do you really think with millions a day in oil revenue they cant develop cheap bio weapons??

I think they can do anything you can imagine. I just don't think it's likely.

dear, we have a duty to reduce the likelihood that they will kill millions of Americans to near 0%!!
Russia could do that to us at any time. When do we start bombing them?

no one thinks Russia feels the need to bomb us while everyone feels ISIS has the need. Simple enough for you to understand??
Who said anything about "needing" to? They could, just like ISIS could. So when do we start bombing Russia?

You need to stop with the "kill 10,000" rhetoric. That will never happen.

suppose they wipe out NYC with bioweapons?????

Bioweapons?
You need to come down to Earth. We aren't fighting a Bond villain. The rhetoric is getting cheesey.

dear, do you really think with millions a day in oil revenue they cant develop cheap bio weapons??

I think they can do anything you can imagine. I just don't think it's likely.

dear, we have a duty to reduce the likelihood that they will kill millions of Americans to near 0%!!

Millions? :cuckoo:
We are. We have the best anti terror infrastructure in the world bar none. Probably the best thing to have come out of 9/11.

I would think Trump is correct, now that Putin admitted today that it was ISIS that brought down the Russian plane over Syria.... Let Putin destroy them, and prepare our military for UNSEEN PROBLEMS!

[. So when do we start bombing Russia?

do you feel stupid once again for suggesting that Russia and ISIS pose the same threat to us???
Why would I? It was your idea in order to protect millions from being killed here.

you would feel stupid for suggesting that Russia and ISIS posed the same danger to us if you had half a brain
Russia has nukes, ISIS doesn't. They could easily kill millions. We should bomb them before they do. :thup: That is your philosophy.

Oh? Do tell .... what bio weapons does ISIS have?

gee they have not told us so lets assume they have none and are not developing any even though it is the only weaponary that might give them a bargaining chip in the end with which to save themselves!!

. We're not bombing the Nazi war machine.

With bio weapons ISIS can more dangerous to our homeland than the Nazi war machine ever was. Does the liberal have the IQ to understand?.
And so would the Sioux ..... or Saddam, and how'd that turn out.

Not that ISIS isn't dangerous. It is. But it doesn't have the capability to destroy the US. Now, a bunch of suicide bombers in football stadiums and subways .... it would seriously affect how society functions. But again, the basis problem with boots is there has to be some govt to take over after ISIS is gone, and thus far nobody's identified how that comes about if the US just goes over and kills 30K terrorists and then stands around with our dick in our hands as we did with W and IraqII. IraqIII would likely be no different, because the Iraqi Army folds in a light breeze.

But it doesn't have the capability to destroy the US. .

sure it does. Why not read about how powerful bio weapons can be. They could make our largest city uninhabitable for 100 years just as a demonstration!! Its a new world pal and no time to play games.

Oh? Do tell .... what bio weapons does ISIS have?

gee they have not told us so lets assume they have none and are not developing any even though it is the only weaponary that might give them a bargaining chip in the end with which to save themselves!!
Yet more idiocy from you, Crazy Eddie.

What makes you think they want to save themselves? Why are they blowing themselves of if their goal is to save themselves?

sure it does. Why not read about how powerful bio weapons can be. They could make our largest city uninhabitable for 100 years just as a demonstration!! Its a new world pal and no time to play games.
So we shouldn't wait for the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud over a U.S. city, metaphorically speaking?

So we shouldn't wait for the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud over a U.S. city, metaphorically speaking?
Why not read about how powerful bio weapons can be. They could make our largest city uninhabitable for 100 years just as a demonstration!! Its a new world pal and no time to play games.

Russia has nukes, ISIS doesn't. They could easily kill millions. We should bomb them before they do. :thup: That is your philosophy.

stupid stupid liberal liar! If you have evidence i"ll pay you $10000. Bet????
I would bet you, Crazy Eddie, but after watching you welch on a bet, I already know you have zero intention of paying up.

So I'll just go with you posting how we should either nuke, or carpet bomb, cities in the Middle East so you can rest easier knowing that terrorists who do not possess any weapons capable of killing millions will probably not attack us.

Forum List

Back