Do You Support The "Gun Show Loophole?"

Do You Support The "Gun Show Loophole?"

• Total voters
It's pretty difficult to "dispelled" his claim, since we don't really have background checks in any meaningful way right now.
His claim was that universal background checks would "prevent" - his word - straw purchases.
That was simply and easily dispelled. He refuses to accept this.
ONE person refuses to make a straw purchase because the act can be traced and is illegal.
BINGO - universal background check has PREVENTED a straw purchase.
So go dispel yourself.
I see you're still butthurt aboud being proven wrong.
Not much I can do about that.

We should just tattoo the serial number of every gun someone buys on his arm or back, that way, we'd always knows whose gun it was.

Are we going to do that for vehicles (in case a vehicle is used in a killing)?
Are we going to do that for knives?
Hammers?
Ropes?
Chains?
Clubs?

Guns don't kill people, bullets do. Outlaw bullets today. No 2nd amendment protection for bullets.

How about if we outlaw "idiots", "insane", idealogical wackos?

Better yet, let's have the same registration process for voting that is required for gun ownership!

Last edited:
We should just tattoo the serial number of every gun someone buys on his arm or back, that way, we'd always knows whose gun it was.

Hammers?
Ropes?
Chains?
Clubs?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakk!

Psittacula_krameri_-angry-6.jpg

Hammers?
Ropes?
Chains?
Clubs?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakk!

Why does a person who claims too be black support the racist agenda of gun control?

Hammers?
Ropes?
Chains?
Clubs?

No , just guns, and the tattoo goes on the forehead, since you yahoos are so proud of your guns. What's the prob?

Guns don't kill people, bullets do. Outlaw bullets today. No 2nd amendment protection for bullets.

Better yet, let's have the same registration process for voting that is required for gun ownership!

Or better yet, put a $100 tax on EACH bullet. That would solve the debt/deficit problem, now wouldn't it? :D

Or better yet, put a $100 tax on EACH bullet. That would solve the debt/deficit problem, now wouldn't it? :D

So you would be okay with $100 tax on each vote?

Hammers?
Ropes?
Chains?
Clubs?

No , just guns, and the tattoo goes on the forehead, since you yahoos are so proud of your guns. What's the prob?

Equality under the law.... those that have vehicles (which have killed people), those that have swimming pools (which have killed people), hammers, ropes, chains, clubs have all "killed" people. Do the same for those.

BTW, a whole lot of people that own guns do not "believe" in tatooing the body (it offends them).

My idea is better. Yours is moronic. :D

In the eye of the beholder....

I was just pointing out how ridiculous your idea was.
My idea reduces gun violence and eliminates the deficit and debt. Yours is just a crock of shit. :D

Prove to me that "crimimals" buy bullets (pay the tax).
You are not reducing anything, other than the Constitutional rights of others.
The criminals still have the guns, they still get the bullets (unlawfully, of course), the crimes are still being done. But you have reduced the ability for the weaker citizens an effective method to protect themselves. You have reduced the number of rabies infected animals that be destroyed thanks to people in rural areas shooting them, because they know they are dangerous. You have reduced the hobbies of millions of Americans, based on your "beliefs" (talking about shoving your beliefs down someone's throat....).

So you would be okay with $100 tax on each vote?
She opposes this because it would virtually eliiminate the Dem voter base.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakk!

Why does a person who claims too be black support the racist agenda of gun control?

I've asked you at least 5 times and you have never responded. When have I claimed to be black? :eusa_think:

OH so you're a white guy that supports the racist agenda of gun control? Thanks for sharing how racist you are honkey. You going too get the whip and crack a few black backs if they ban guns?

I've asked you at least 5 times and you have never responded. When have I claimed to be black? :eusa_think:

OH so you're a white guy that supports the racist agenda of gun control? Thanks for sharing how racist you are honkey. You going too get the whip and crack a few black backs if they ban guns?

What the fuck is wrong with you? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back