Do You Think The IRS Did Anything Wrong?

Do you think the IRS did anything wrong?

• No. The Tea Party is full of racists and they deserved it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Bush's fault

• I don't know or don't care

• Total voters

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Listening to the left we hear two different viewpoints.

1. The Administration is being honest about not knowing about the IRS targeting conservatives.

2. The IRS did nothing wrong in the first place. Those Tea Party nut-jobs had it coming anyway.

Ether way, most looney lefties feel there is no scandal because nobody did anything wrong. They're being fed all kinds of excuses by Salon.com on how the IRS didn't target anyone. That Bush did this and Bush did that.

Honestly, I think they seriously felt that conservatives deserve to be treated horribly because they're the worst threat in America.

Face it. That's what you truly believe. Right?

Either interpretation yields one conclusion: in American today it is the Big Government Bureaucracy vs. the taxpaying citizen. It doesn't matter which party is in charge, the bureaucracy exists to protect and extend its reach. This is actually worse than a President using the IRS to target specific individuals.

30% of America is liberal. Many of them actually believe the IRS did nothing wrong. Many of the worst believe the Tea Party is a greater threat than Islamic terrorists.

listening to the left we hear two different viewpoints.

1. The administration is being honest about not knowing about the irs targeting conservatives.

2. The irs did nothing wrong in the first place. Those tea party nut-jobs had it coming anyway.

Ether way, most looney lefties feel there is no scandal because nobody did anything wrong. They're being fed all kinds of excuses by salon.com on how the irs didn't target anyone. That bush did this and bush did that.

Honestly, i think they seriously felt that conservatives deserve to be treated horribly because they're the worst threat in america.

Cuyo just proved your point, muddy.

Listening to the left we hear two different viewpoints.

1. The Administration is being honest about not knowing about the IRS targeting conservatives.

2. The IRS did nothing wrong in the first place. Those Tea Party nut-jobs had it coming anyway.

Ether way, most looney lefties feel there is no scandal because nobody did anything wrong. They're being fed all kinds of excuses by Salon.com on how the IRS didn't target anyone. That Bush did this and Bush did that.

Honestly, I think they seriously felt that conservatives deserve to be treated horribly because they're the worst threat in America.

Yes, they did something wrong. But what REALLY amazes me is that they took the entire fall when everyone knows Obama was behind it. What does he threaten them with? Alien abduction or something? That has been the story of his entire presidency.

Yes, the IRS overreached. Yes, the left hates the right, and so that is enough justification in their minds for it to be acceptable.

Yes, the IRS overreached. Yes, the left hates the right, and so that is enough justification in their minds for it to be acceptable.

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe at least the bulk of the "Scandal" involved targeting, and not actually un-justified denial of status, correct?

Seems that the IRS lower-middle-management found a fairly efficient strategy for identifying political entities intent on abusing non-profit status.

Where's the problem?

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe at least the bulk of the "Scandal" involved targeting, and not actually un-justified denial of status, correct?

Seems that the IRS lower-middle-management found a fairly efficient strategy for identifying political entities intent on abusing non-profit status.

Where's the problem?

It's an abuse of power...plain and simple.

This administration has ushered into DC the last strain needed for the virus to grow out of control, it has become such a cesspool...

They will ruin what made this country great if they keep trying to give it away...

Where's the problem?

Interfering with the democratic process. Even allowing a poweful agency like the IRS to become incompetant is like leaving a loaded gun lying around.

listening to the left we hear two different viewpoints.

1. The administration is being honest about not knowing about the irs targeting conservatives.

2. The irs did nothing wrong in the first place. Those tea party nut-jobs had it coming anyway.

Ether way, most looney lefties feel there is no scandal because nobody did anything wrong. They're being fed all kinds of excuses by salon.com on how the irs didn't target anyone. That bush did this and bush did that.

Honestly, i think they seriously felt that conservatives deserve to be treated horribly because they're the worst threat in america.

I knew we could depend on you to support the overreach of government.

Sure.

They didn't profile fake-liberal tax cheats as well.
Profiling works. We all use key-word searches so no news there.

The senior bureaucrats involved by err and/or omission should be fired, lose their pensions and go to jail.

Sure.

The senior bureaucrats involved by err and/or omission should be fired, lose their pensions and go to jail.

Funny, the left doesn't like profiling but they profiled the fuck out of their targets.

Where's the problem?

It's an abuse of power...plain and simple.

How's it an abuse of anything? If in the normal course of events I discover that a lot of people who owe me money use the phrase "In the mail" in their e-mails, so then I search for that term to see if anyone else owes me money... Am I unfairly targeting them for using that, and not giving every e-mail I get the same level of scrutiny?

Again I understand why people are upset for partisan reasons... But no... No abuse of power given the narrative I'm aware of. They were in fact ineligible for the status they were attempting to abuse.

It does not appear to be politically motivated.

Sure.

Funny, the left doesn't like profiling but they profiled the fuck out of their targets.

Remember though, the Tea Party is just like the Taliban.:rolleyes: :lol:

Sure.

Here is an opportunity to sell profiling.

Instead of braying partisan horseshit at the moon, what about firing and prosecuting the folks who did it because the bureaucrat scum EXEMPTED the fake-left from their bureaucratic pogram? To the rational mind that looks like win-win for taxpayers. More efficient identification of political tax cheats and less tolerance for scum in government.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back