Do You Think The IRS Did Anything Wrong?

Do you think the IRS did anything wrong?

• No. The Tea Party is full of racists and they deserved it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Bush's fault

• I don't know or don't care

• Total voters
Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe at least the bulk of the "Scandal" involved targeting, and not actually un-justified denial of status, correct?

Seems that the IRS lower-middle-management found a fairly efficient strategy for identifying political entities intent on abusing non-profit status.

Where's the problem?

Well, there is that thing about the IRS leaking information to the press, and there is no justification for that. In fact, that could be the biggest issue of all since personal information can be used to intimidate or discredit a political opponent.

The IRS leaked confidential information from applications to at least one George Soros funded group. And not so coincidentally, Obama's campaign smeared wealthy individuals who donated to Romney.

Yup. The IRS was doing opposition research for the Obama Administration.

Yet Obama knew nothing was going on.............:eusa_whistle:

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe at least the bulk of the "Scandal" involved targeting, and not actually un-justified denial of status, correct?

Seems that the IRS lower-middle-management found a fairly efficient strategy for identifying political entities intent on abusing non-profit status.

Where's the problem?

Well, there is that thing about the IRS leaking information to the press, and there is no justification for that. In fact, that could be the biggest issue of all since personal information can be used to intimidate or discredit a political opponent.

The IRS leaked confidential information from applications to at least one George Soros funded group. And not so coincidentally, Obama's campaign smeared wealthy individuals who donated to Romney.

The obama campaign was forced to use the IRS to try to discredit Romney and other GOP candidates. There were no divorce records to unseal.

Listening to the left we hear two different viewpoints.

1. The Administration is being honest about not knowing about the IRS targeting conservatives.

2. The IRS did nothing wrong in the first place. Those Tea Party nut-jobs had it coming anyway.

Ether way, most looney lefties feel there is no scandal because nobody did anything wrong. They're being fed all kinds of excuses by Salon.com on how the IRS didn't target anyone. That Bush did this and Bush did that.

Honestly, I think they seriously felt that conservatives deserve to be treated horribly because they're the worst threat in America.

Face it. That's what you truly believe. Right?

I've always looked at the IRS as the dirtbags they are. So if they were always trained to be jerks and told by their superiors that the tax payer has something to hide, then no, they did nothing wrong because that is what they do. Being trained in that manner, though doesn't make what they did right in any shape or form.

NO. They did their job and they did it well. More than you can say about Congress.

You just hope they don't do a job on you.

Try going to one of Obama's speeches and shouting out something you know will offend him. Make sure they know who you are. Try applying for tax-exempt status as a Tea Party organization.

Then wait for the IRS to send you a letter you're being audited.

Conservative talk-show hosts have been getting hammered for the last 3 plus years by the IRS.

That isn't the way this country is supposed to work. We should have the right to call the President an asshole and not worry about what he'll do to us.

If you think we should be Communist China maybe you should look into moving.

Forum List

Back