Do you wish you did a sport as a kid

Sorry! Nothing gave me greater pleasure than to see them lose.
But you LIED when you said you didn't play any sports.
Typical
Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 9.34.57 PM.png

I didn't play any sports.
I spent every game sabotaging and making sure my team lost.

So which is it?
I did not play any sports. I was assigned to a volleyball team, a softball team and a track team. I stood around. If I caught a ball, I'd throw it in another direction. I waved the bat about not connecting with anything. Or just put a foot on the ball and stand there. Track was easy. Walk slowly, stop and tie my shoes.

Do you call any of that playing sports?

Intermural only here. I love playing sports but wasn't able to participate in organized sports. The sport Idid best at were wrestling and baseball. Also the only kid in gym class that climbed the rope to the top of the gym. :thup: :)

Do you call any of that playing sports?

I was assigned to a volleyball team, a softball team and a track team. I stood around.
Assigned.....LOOLLOLLOLL ...... You signed up. FACT.

I'M GUESSING YOU will say that you signed up, but NEVER "PLAYED" because of the Cancer you spread,

Your VERY sad life in Sports is NOTED.
I call BS on every one of your claims.

I've coached for over 40 years, with what you describe, you would NEVER see the field/court again.

From what you described, I've had ONE like you.
All teammates HATED her. <<<< Is that you?

Assigned.....LOOLLOLLOLL ...... You signed up. FACT.

I'M GUESSING YOU will say that you signed up, but NEVER "PLAYED" because of the Cancer you spread,

Your VERY sad life in Sports is NOTED.
I call BS on every one of your claims.

I've coached for over 40 years, with what you describe, you would NEVER see the field/court again.

From what you described, I've had ONE like you.
All teammates HATED her. <<<< Is that you?
at my school we had a great sport and very popular...it was called chasing pussy

Well no. I never signed up for anything. Because of the degree of anti social tendencies I exhibited, it was suggested by the school administration that by being on a team I would develop an interest in my fellow team players and some sort of team spirit. We would all work together to win. That was the way it was supposed to work. I was a muscular girl it's not like I was some skinny wimp.

Of course it didn't work. As far as my teammates hating me. Who cares. I wasn't there for a popularity contest.

I was also an excellent bowler.
What did you average?

I bowled consistently in my early 20s for a few years.. carried a 210 average.. bowled 299 once. Yep. 11 strikes, a 12th attempt right where you’d want it, and a wobbling FU from one pin, kinda like a middle finger LOL

I was pretty good at baseball. I quit when I turned 14 to start working. Money and fixing up my ride was more important.

I never got the whole team sport thing. I mean how much does it suck that you can do everything right but because some other guy fucks up you lose anyway?

Forum List

Back