Doctors Fret As Coronavirus Keeps Heart, Stroke Patients Away From ER

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
Nothing ever happens in a vacuum. Taking measures to fight one form of mortality could lead to increases in another. The other side of the coin is the reduction in traffic deaths due to the lockdown, yet how many more deaths due to say carbon monoxide poisoning, or other home issues are being caused by people staying in?

Doctors fret as coronavirus keeps heart, stroke patients away from ER – HotAir

“It suggests that people are afraid to go to the hospital right now and are trying to deal with these problems at home,” he said. “But these are life-threatening events. The danger of these conditions is much greater than the theoretical danger of getting Covid-19 at the hospital.”

How old is this story?....hospitals are open for elective surgery in CA and I assume most of the nation by now and doctors and dentist offices are back to seeing patients...are demtards just recycling old news?....this is like the way they sell global warming....always another BS scary story or prediction around every corner....just libtard scare tactics....

Nothing ever happens in a vacuum. Taking measures to fight one form of mortality could lead to increases in another. The other side of the coin is the reduction in traffic deaths due to the lockdown, yet how many more deaths due to say carbon monoxide poisoning, or other home issues are being caused by people staying in?

“It suggests that people are afraid to go to the hospital right now and are trying to deal with these problems at home,” he said. “But these are life-threatening events. The danger of these conditions is much greater than the theoretical danger of getting Covid-19 at the hospital.”
I can tell you first hand from a doctor I know who already told me he has treated a number of patients whom he knows had minor strokes or heart attacks that he told to go to the hospital--- --- and they REFUSED. Afraid of getting the virus. Many procedures which early detect cancer and other things are NOT being performed. He feels certain that when we go back to "normal," there will be a 1-2 year backlog of people waiting to get procedures. Imagine if we get hit with corona again?

We become Canada overnight.

Certain hospitals in every city should have been held out for only emergency procedures and tests and elective surgeries, with NO Covid patients. They really fucked things up.

and every death will be wuhan caused. to degree it is, the inability to get health care. It's also amazing how all these leftists complaining about getting healthcare aren't snorting a word about those not getting any, even those with insurance. Hypocrites?

How old is this story?....hospitals are open for elective surgery in CA and I assume most of the nation by now and doctors and dentist offices are back to seeing patients...are demtards just recycling old news?....this is like the way they sell global warming....always another BS scary story or prediction around every corner....just libtard scare tactics....
In CA hospitals are open but not doctor offices or dentists.

Considering the whole panic is only going on for two months, the age of the story is meaningless.

Well deserved rebellions have begun

Last edited:

Forum List

Back