DOD to Cancel Iconic 29th Division Patch!

Time to stop honoring traitors

It is the Blue and Gray.

It is not a "Confederate Patch, that was chosen because it was not that long after the Civil War, and it was in command of the National Guard from both Northern and Southern states.

Yeah, I guess that's fair to continue to hold an irrational hatred of a patch that was formed over 60 years after the Civil War, and I guess branding everybody in the Southern States as a "traitor".

Real rational.

It is based in Virginia, and is the top level HQ for the National Guard for 6 states.
I was always active duty.
When I was going thru the Q Course I saw a few National Guard guys from 19th and 20th Groups in Air Borne school and during Phase training. One NG was Ranger qualified and was in AB school with me.
But I never saw that patch that I can remember.

When I was going thru the Q Course I saw a few National Guard guys from 19th and 20th Groups in Air Borne school and during Phase training. One NG was Ranger qualified and was in AB school with me.
But I never saw that patch that I can remember.

Well, only those actually attached to the HQ elements of the Division would wear it. All National Guard units wear the patch for their respective states as their current unit patch.

Well, only those actually attached to the HQ elements of the Division would wear it. All National Guard units wear the patch for their respective states as their current unit patch.
I know how it works.....I just said I've never seen anyone wearing it.
It's so obscure that I wonder why the left even bothers.

Too Asian?

1639574156470.png

Forum List

Back