DOD to Cancel Iconic 29th Division Patch!

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The Department of Defense’s Naming Commission, formally the Commission on the Naming of Items of the Department of Defense that Commemorate the Confederate States of America or Any Person Who Served Voluntarily with the Confederate States of America, has decided to cancel the 29th Division’s historic and iconic “Blue and Gray” shoulder sleeve insignia.

29infdiv_pgcenter.jpg

Time to stop honoring traitors
A small comment from a ignorant person.

During World War II, the 29th Infantry Division suffered 3,720 killed in action, 15,403 wounded in action, 462 missing in action, 526 prisoners of war, and 8,665 non-combat casualties, for a total of 28,776 casualties during 242 days of combat. This amounted to over 200 percent of the division's normal strength.

The Department of Defense’s Naming Commission, formally the Commission on the Naming of Items of the Department of Defense that Commemorate the Confederate States of America or Any Person Who Served Voluntarily with the Confederate States of America, has decided to cancel the 29th Division’s historic and iconic “Blue and Gray” shoulder sleeve insignia.

29infdiv_pgcenter.jpg

I've never seen anyone wearing that patch.

A small comment from a ignorant person.

During World War II, the 29th Infantry Division suffered 3,720 killed in action, 15,403 wounded in action, 462 missing in action, 526 prisoners of war, and 8,665 non-combat casualties, for a total of 28,776 casualties during 242 days of combat. This amounted to over 200 percent of the division's normal strength.
Nothing says we don’t have a 29th Division

We just don’t need to honor the Confederacy

They are going to rebrand it.

Put some obscure, dead, coon on there pointing into the distance.

Probably something motivational in Latin.

"Nos Ese Liber Y'all!"

Just another indicator that America is going to Hell.
I have no problem with diversity....other than the fact it's designed to destroy America from within.
What burns my ass is how so many Crackers in the Democrat Party turned out to be 100% correct.
And they died and were replaced with even worse human-beings.

Forum List

Back